Audiopro (Dr Shahzad Beramji) is no more

Very sad and shocking to hear this news. Audiopro was ever enthusiastic and eager to listen and provide constructive feedback. He was the only FM who have listened to my OB speakers two years ago and suggested various tips on placement. I had plans to invite him after my DIY amplifier gets build. But unfortunately that is not possible. Life has so many uncertainties that are difficult to comprehend. Rest in peace and wish you an after life full of happiness and great success.

Oh I just sent him a message about buying his speaker cables and then I see this message on the forum. This is sad news indeed. Condolences to his family.

So shocked to hear this. May his soul RIP. I have interacted with him couple of time in the past. He was such a genuine human being. It is a big loss.

Shocked to hear this - my condolences to his loved ones. I communicated with him a few times very recently. Life is so fleeting.

Sid

So shocked when I heard this. Was such a sensible, respected and thoughtful member of this forum. RIP and all the strength to his family in dealing with this loss

I would like to inform all the members that Audiopro passed away today evening. I am still in a state of shock. Only today morning he and I were discussing audio on a WhatsApp chat.

He was one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Very kind, generous and extremely helpful. He and I have spent several evenings together discussing things beyond audio.

I will truly miss him. May you always be happy and spread joy wherever you are.
Extremely sad to hear this; just 2 days back we chatted about some components in the audio chain. Never ever thought he would leave us at such an early age! May his soul attain moksha :(

Edit: Just noted his DP in WA so ironically shocking! Yes, even I truly miss him.

Image-1.png

Last edited:
Very sorry to hear the news. Condolences to the bereaved family. Pray for his soul to attain moksha .

Farewell Shahzad . Many in our forum were blessed with your warmth, friendship and generosity .We’re a lot poorer with your departure . We commit ourselves, even stronger,and carry on with the values you held up.
Till we all meet and celebrate the celestial sound . We will miss you, brother .

Thats very sad to know. Just 2 days back we had a brief chat. What happened to him? May he rest in peace. Very sorry for the loss to his family and friends.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back