Audiopro (Dr Shahzad Beramji) is no more

Unbelievable. Had a conversation with him on Saturday.
Sad to hear. May his soul rest in peace.

Very very sad to know that. I have usually read his comments but had no personal interaction with him. My loss.
A peaceful journey to his departed soul and I pray for strength for his immediate family at this tragic loss.
RIP sir.

Bought some stuff from him recently, can't be believe he is no more. Very Nice guy to deal with. Life is so unpredictable. May his soul Rest in Peace.

I would like to inform all the members that Audiopro passed away today evening.
This is so saddening to hear. My thoughts go to the family. and while we never had the opportunity to interact, his posts do reflect him to be exactly as prem and others recollect. its a loss for the audio fraternity as well.

Rest in Peace.

Words fail me.
The love and respect on display in these five pages is a testament to the man.
My sincere condolences to his family, friends and all the forum members who had the good fortune to know him well.

Very true. Although never had the opportunity to interact with him, the love & respect pouring in for Dr. Shahzad speaks volumes of his generosity, warmth & expertise in the field. It is indeed a big loss to his family, friends & forum members.

How people touch each other’s lives!

As we mourn his passing, we shouldn’t forget to live our lives to the fullest, and hope we spread Audiopro’s warmth, empathy and generosity in our daily - that is the best remembrance.

Thanks Vivek for sharing this. True, music and 'passion for music' has no boundaries! See many resonate with Shahzadh's memories (both here and in the other forum) and we truly miss him. Despite his wealth of knowledge (on music, tubes and alternatives), he was soo humble!

I am speechless ,hurt n sad ,he was a very dear friend of mine and a gem of a person bought stuff from him n oh man he was sssso generous to help n guide n give away his loved belongings ,can’t describe the magnitude of loss for the audio world n people like me who were enlightened by his audio knowledge n help .sad .sad.sad.

Back