AudioVision IndiraNagar, Bangalore

sgmane

AudioVision at 80ft Road, IndiraNagar, Bangalore

Audiovision i suppose opened couple of months ago. This is the only branch in south india and other in mumbai. (That's what the owner was telling to the prospective customers!!)
He does not have any brochures. I overhear him (waiting patiently for my turn to come in) telling others that they can check the websites for more information. (Is that what they normally do to the prospective customers? "You can check the website"?)
I just walked into Audiovision (at that time he was giving a demo on some products for "prospective customers". But i would like to mention here, a demo in a open space!!! :rolleyes:) to find out whether he can offer a group buy (Marantz, Rotel, B&W, Pioneer are some of them) for us. (After the demo was over and the "prospective customers" left the showroom, When i mentioned him about "group buy" immediately he said, "No such offers". (But atleast i thought he would show some interest to another "prospective customer" like me to check out products at his place. But oops! no :sad:)
Oh, the reaction then from me, showed no interest and just walked away. What if no "group buy" offers for our members here and then waste my time there!! I did see couple of B&W BS, pioneer BD player, ROTEL other LCD (which i did not show much of interest) in display.

May be any other member had already done a visit to this showroom, can throw some light on their experience.

Re: AudioVision IndiraNagar, Bangalore - Request to mods.

Threads such as these must show up in the home page though in AV Lounge.

Pretty useful; we can avoid such nasty dealers and not waste our time.:mad:

Threads such as these must show up in the home page though in AV Lounge.

Pretty useful; we can avoid such nasty dealers and not waste our time.:mad:

Hi Rajesh -

i will be in bangalore in a week or two-

i will set aside time to go to this blasted place and give them a blasting :yahoo:

regds -

p.s. proprietrix will regret the day she set up the place!:)

proprietrix will regret the day she set up the place!:)

LOL. Looks like Suri is out of the spell of witches and back to his own self now.

Could you enlighten us on how exactly you propose to achieve this goal?:lol:

Hi Rajesh -

i will set aside time to go to this blasted place and give them a blasting :yahoo:

regds -

I am looking forward to this :D

Hi Rajesh -

regds -

How come Suri? Doing some rounds again? Do keep us posted if possible would love to join you and meet up. This time I'll have something for you to take back ;) No, not of the liquid persuasion unfortunately, though there might be a tad involved...

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back