Audire Technologies Wins Awards At AV MAX

sandeepnaird

Audire Technologies brings to you the highlights of the AV MAX Awards for the year 2008, in which Audire Technologies has won the following awards:

WINNER : BEST INDIAN PRODUCT OF THE YEAR 2008 (AUDIRE AF 1)

WINNER : MOST INNOVATIVE PRODUCT OF THE YEAR 2008 (AUDIRE AF 1)

NOMINEE : BEST SPEAKER UNDER RS. 75,000 CATEGORY (AUDIRE TALL BOY)

NOMINEE : BEST SPEAKER IN RS. 75,000 to RS. 2,00,000 CATEGORY (AUDIRE OSIRIS)

NOMINEE : BEST SPEAKER ABOVE RS. 2,00,000 CATEGORY (AUDIRE AF 1)

NOMINEE : BEST INDIAN PRODUCT OF THE YEAR (AUDIRE TALL BOY)

The team at Audire Technologies would like to thank all of our customers for supporting us in achieving this crowning success, and hope that the year 2009 will promise even better for us.

Congratulations! This is simply great. Sandeep, you owe me a good dinner when we meet next.

Cheers

Great to have Indian products competing with the best and winning awards

Congrats! Are this Speakers available for viewing on your wesite? As i was not able to find them.
Keep it up
Cheers

Congratulations Sandeep! You are making India proud. Now if you could get the product noticed by somebody like Stereophile, I am sure things can only look up for Audire.

Sandeep
Congratulations for winning AV MAX awards for 2008. At the same time I earnestly request you to pardon me for one greatest mistake done by me. In the AV MAX Exhibition in Chennai for the first time U had show-cased your products. I took it lightly just thinking it is yet anoher Indian product and I blatently ignored your pavilion and skipped it never knowing at that time that Audire single speaker systems are going to take AV world by strom. Sir Audire is Jewel in the Crown and We Indians are proud that Audire a Indian
productsi s respected throughot world.
Congratulations once again.
Ramamurthy.

Congratulations Mr.Sandeep.

I will visit coimbatore and get your products for my Home theater setup.

Thanks for making it international standard!!!

Congratulations Sandeep, Sharath and others at Audire!

Little late to be on here but I was away for a while. Great to hear of the recognition at the AV MAX awards. I hope that I can get that trip to Coimbatore organized soon.

:cool::cool::cool:

what are AV max awards and what is the credibility of them? Is it a global award?

regards

AV MAX is an India based magazine for wide range of audio/video. Very decent in its scope and coverage of the India scene with a lot of information on the global audio/video news. I think the AV MAX awards are the only awards of its kind in India.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back