-- Audition & meetup @ Gurgaon -- 6th or 7th Feb (date to be confirmed)

Count me in, please. Would love to simply meet up with other A/V enthusiasts.

PS: Guys I am not sure it is a good idea to be posting personal phone numbers and/or addresses in an open forum. Wouldn't email or PM be more appropriate for that?.

@ Sanjay & other friends
You can confirm your presence for the meetup whenever you are sure at my mail trehansid (at) g m a i l (dot) c o m

had a query from people keen ..
Do we have any gamer amongst us who would like to have a session of Xbox later after the auditions are done with, in the AV room?
Let me know so that i could make arrangements and bring in a few popular titles that could be played with the group around.
Wishes

Since I would be missing the Ghz meet I might as well try coming to Gurgaon. So count me in for now. Coming to gaming I do consider myself a pretty decent gamer so if possible Shift and Grid would be something to compete for Racing titles, and COD4 or Quake Wars for some tough Multiplayer team Deathmatch.....

Haha ..Sam its not a gaming event. It wud just be there for fun sake. If u hv a cd for xbox 360, u can bring it along then.

Haha ..Sam its not a gaming event. It wud just be there for fun sake. If u hv a cd for xbox 360, u can bring it along then.

:) well yea looks like I went a bit overboard, it happenes where computer games come in to the picture. well I am a totall PC gamer and so is my RIG though I am planning to have an Xbox 360, so all I have are PC games. If any one interested I can bring one of my PC games.

Friends, Feb is now approaching, the bone chilling winter that we've had seems to be easing off, & its therefore time to finalise another get together for Delhi'NCR Audiophiles.
I had a word with Siddharth Trehan who had proposed a meet in Ggn on 6/7th Feb.
The next meet of Delhi/NCR Audiophiles is finalised for Sunday, the 7th Feb @ 11am on.
I will be smsing the exact address to all audiophiles whose mob nos I have; in case any other friends would like to join, they're most welcome- just give a call/send a PM to either Siddharth or me & we'll provide the address.
If you would refer back to the first couple of posts of this thread, you will see the variety of eqpt which would be available for audition-in addition, Sids friend, Denny, who's an Audio dealer will be getting in more stuff.
Plus, I've asked him to give us all a real time demo of the importance of speaker placement, room considerations,system matching etc-shld be interesting & educative!
Friends, please therefore keep yourselves free for 7th Feb & do come with enough time to listen, relax, meet audiophile friends &
generally have a great time !!!

I will try my best as well to come...... I still wish we can have few dedicated gaming sessions though.....:D

CONFIRMED MEMBER LIST

1) Viren ji
2) Kamal ji
3) Dr. saab (from gzb)
4) HiFiAshok
5) Denny (Bass & Treble, Dwarka)
6) Sanjay Gupta
7) Ashishkesarwani

@ ANM,
DILLIHIFI,
SOURAVDM,
DANCC

Kindly re-confirm your presence for the event.

Best wishes

As of now I will be there on 7th feb. In case something comes up will let you know.

Thanks

CONFIRMED MEMBER LIST

1) Viren ji
2) Kamal ji
3) Dr. saab (from gzb)
4) HiFiAshok
6) Sanjay Gupta
7) Ashishkesarwani

TENTATIVE MEMBERS
1) Sam
2) Dillihifi
3) anm

@ SOURAVDM, Gvenu, Panditji, DANCC

Last edited:
DRIVE DIRECTIONS TO THE VENUE

Assuming that most will be coming via Dhaula Kuan.. please read on. Hv tried to be detailed to assist you best.

1) CROSS TOLL
cross toll on the highway, keep movng on the highway. Cross this first fly over.

2) EXIT HIGHWAY FROM A CUT TO YOUR LEFT FOR MEHRAULI / IFFCO CHOWK.
You have to take left from an exit cut, so keep your vehicle at a moderate speed and to your left. Once you take the exit, you will now be parallel to Jaipur highway.
BUT DO NOT TAKE LEFT TURN TOWARDS MEHRAULI, cause we have to go under the flyover to the right side.

3) Reach IFFCO CHOWK red light crossing & Take U-TURN towards DELHI
Yes you have to take a u-turn to Delhi, but only once you reach the signal & the crossing, dont take the u-turn cut under the flyover before the signal.
Keep your vehicle slow and to the left, move 30-50mtrs.

4) Take FIRST LEFT TURN
Once you take the u-turn and drive 50mtrs approx, you will see a decent wide asphalt road, keep going till road ends (about 1.5kms long).
Keep on driving till the ROAD ENDS and TURN RIGHT. (this is the road on which MARUTI's factory is & also this leads to FUN&FOOD VILLAGE)

Now, after turning right, drive straight till you reach the first and the only "faulty T-point Traffic Signal" on this road. Its should not be in working condition i hope! ..Anyway, before this traffic signal you will also find the usual Big Blue Direction Board indicating " <--- PALAM VIHAR "

5) Turn LEFT from this "faulty traffic signal"
Take left towards Palam Vihar & keep going straight.
Cross the complete local market, which shall come to your right side.

Soon as the markets finish, maintain a slow speed.

Now, there will be two parks on both sides of you and you have to TURN RIGHT, soon as the park on your right side finishes.

Follow this road slowly for 0.5 km and look to your right hand side for this home -->
4310507105_ea5c0c5dc7_o.jpg

Still confused? then call me @ 98116 77500

See you

Brgs
Sid

Last edited:
Re: -- Audition & meetup @ Gurgaon -- 7th Feb

CONFIRMED MEMBER LIST

1) Viren ji
2) Kamal ji
3) Dr. saab (from gzb)
4) HiFiAshok
6) Sanjay Gupta
7) Ashishkesarwani

TENTATIVE MEMBERS
1) Sam
2) Dillihifi
3) anm
4) DeepakPant

CONFIRMED MEMBER LIST

1) Viren ji
2) Kamal ji
3) Dr. saab (from gzb)
4) HiFiAshok
6) Sanjay Gupta
7) Ashishkesarwani

TENTATIVE MEMBERS
1) Sam
2) Dillihifi
3) anm
4) DeepakPant

+1

--
helium
Amp: Lyrita SET 2A3
Speakers: Vintage B&W DM4
Source: LG DVD + Beresford DAC
Cables: Lyrita's I.C & cables

CONFIRMED MEMBER LIST

1) Viren ji
2) Kamal ji
3) Dr. saab (from gzb)
4) HiFiAshok
6) Sanjay Gupta
7) Ashishkesarwani

TENTATIVE MEMBERS
1) Sam
2) Dillihifi
3) anm
4) DeepakPant

Hi Sid,
You have not counted me even in TENTATIVE list!
No way brother, I will be there - confirmed.

@ Helium, Panditji, Amit
Its nice of you to spare time off n make it to the session. Shall give me an chance to meet n greet fellow friends.

CONFIRMED MEMBER LIST

1) Viren ji
2) Kamal ji
3) Dr. saab (from gzb)
4) HiFiAshok
6) Sanjay Gupta
7) Ashishkesarwani
8) Pandit ji
9) Helium
10) AmitNoida

TENTATIVE MEMBERS
1) Sam
2) Dillihifi
3) anm
4) DeepakPant

5) Mr. Aneja

@ SOURAVDM, Gvenu, DANCC

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back