Audyssey

Love4sound

I had my amp assign set to top middle in my denon 2400 and also done with Audyssey. For testing I tried top front and Audyssey was disabled requesting me to run Audyssey. So I ran and wen I switched back to top middle again it’s disabled asking me to run Audyssey again. So every time I change my amp mode I should run Audyssey?

I am not sure if there is another way out.....other than running audyssey everytime......

Even if Subwoofer is disabled ,audyssey option disappears.It only works with the set of speakers selected during calibration.

The thing is Audyssey is disabled under audio options. So I need to run Audyssey to enable it
on the app you can upload last saved setting and when you upload it will automatically take back the Audyssey option, you do not have to to use mic and do the setup. I have done that on Marantz Sr7012, do not think it will be any different on yours.

just for clarification I am talking about Audyssey Mobile app.

Last edited:
What about the save and load feature in the receiver? Can I run Audyssey for both top middle and front save both in a usb and load them without having to run Audyssey?

What about the save and load feature in the receiver? Can I run Audyssey for both top middle and front save both in a usb and load them without having to run Audyssey?
What does the manual say? Can you post the page mentioning it here ?

MaSh

What does the manual say? Can you post the page mentioning it here ?

MaSh
Well this is what the avr says. Will check manual and update later.

Attachments

• 0C04BB77-81D9-4FB5-8F95-3CB0CE9A8582.jpeg
    0C04BB77-81D9-4FB5-8F95-3CB0CE9A8582.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 23
Well I saved both top front and middle configuration in an usb file and saved them in my PC. Please note that as soon as one back up is saved in usb move the file from usb to ur PC. When I tried saving the new configuration I got a pop up message whether to replace the existing file. So now I have to just copy the back up file from PC to the usb and load the file. This solves the issue of running Audyssey each time you change the amp assign

Last edited:
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back