AV Cabinet/Rack for home use

Hi
It was a hand made drawing and they did not return it to me. If you need it, I have to mark the dimensions on this computer artwork only. I need some time. In fact it would be better if you calculate the dimensions yourself based on your equipment and centre speaker etc. Unit's height and width given earlier. The depth is 1.5 ft.

BTW the design was slightly changed as the long opening was too long and they suspected sagging in the middle over a period of time. It has come out well finally, I will post the pics along with the complete a/v setup in a few days time.

UNIT2b.jpg

Hi
It was a hand made drawing and they did not return it to me. If you need it, I have to mark the dimensions on this computer artwork only. I need some time. In fact it would be better if you calculate the dimensions yourself based on your equipment and centre speaker etc. Unit's height and width given earlier. The depth is 1.5 ft.

BTW the design was slightly changed as the long opening was too long and they suspected sagging in the middle over a period of time. It has come out well finally, I will post the pics along with the complete a/v setup in a few days time.

UNIT2b.jpg

Hi Santy, currently I am not satisfied with my existing AV furniture. I just wanted to go custom, posting your pics and details would really help me.

This how my current setup up looks like. And there is no proper ventilation for my AV reciever. So I wanted to make a custom one. Please let me know, what are the materials used and dimensions. I would like to leave at least 7-8 inches on top of the AV reciever for ventilation. And the one that is hiding behind the album is the stabilizer.

Attachments

• IMG_0135.jpg
    IMG_0135.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 63
Hi Santy, currently I am not satisfied with my existing AV furniture. I just wanted to go custom, posting your pics and details would really help me.

This how my current setup up looks like. And there is no proper ventilation for my AV reciever. So I wanted to make a custom one. Please let me know, what are the materials used and dimensions. I would like to leave at least 7-8 inches on top of the AV reciever for ventilation. And the one that is hiding behind the album is the stabilizer.

Very nice looking setup.
Is it not possible for you to make some holes and install a couple of computer fans to throw out hot air?
That will be cheaper than replacing the furniture.
You will find such information easily. Remember to get high performance and low noise fans.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back