AV receiver of 5.1 seperate recoomendations for Dynaudio 82 and audience surrounds

rise

I thought choosing a speaker was hard!!!!

...And nowat 3am mumbai time my head spins learning about recievers...

What receiver would you recommend for driving dynaudio audience speakers in a 5.1 setup.

Re: AV receiver of 5.1 seperate recoomendations for Dynaudio 82 and audience surround

What receiver would you recommend for driving dynaudio audience speakers in a 5.1 setup.

search around and you wil see recommendations for Onkyo Yamaha Pioneer and Denons and the order I have put them down woudl be my preference.

You need an external amp atleast for the L/R if not for 5 channels to get the best milage from the dyna's

Re: AV receiver of 5.1 seperate recoomendations for Dynaudio 82 and audience surround

A dealer from coimbatore claimed he is using a Pioneer SC 07 with them and said it sounds better than a Rotel pre pwer combo. If I stretch the budget (once again) to 1.6 lac then what would the options be?

So far Ive been suggested CA, NAD, ROTEL and the Pioneer Elite SC O7. SC07 isnt really recommended for 4 ohm but did fine in audioholics tests and supposedly worked best at the dealers place.

Denon 4310 or 4308 are two immediate options as well....

I would stay away from Onkyo, and I don't like Yamaha electronics at all.

Cranky, why don't you like yammy. Not to disturb this post but Wat's ur views on an yammy 663 combined with a power amp like Emotiva XPA - 5. will this not work good as far as power is concerned?

Just checking for my options and intended purchases:yahoo:

A dealer from coimbatore claimed he is using a Pioneer SC 07 with them and said it sounds better than a Rotel pre pwer combo. If I stretch the budget (once again) to 1.6 lac then what would the options be?

So far Ive been suggested CA, NAD, ROTEL and the Pioneer Elite SC O7. SC07 isnt really recommended for 4 ohm but did fine in audioholics tests and supposedly worked best at the dealers place.

Denon 4310 or 4308 are two immediate options as well....

You are spending 1.6L on a pre/ power? why dont you go the route that was suggested and use a receiver with a pre out for the rears and some 3-channel muscle amp?

cheers

If u want any kind of satisfaction u WILL NEED a multichannel power amp. I cant see any receiver (in the budget) delivering.
Am not into HT at all so cant really say but a Rotel Pre/pro should work.

So if the 1.6lacs was spent on a receiver power amp combo what receiver and power amp would you suggest. IF the preout is used will the receiver not color the sound at all? I like warm sound and am not into tinniness or brightness. I also tend to notice some amps sounding digital and don't like that either.

The tube amp I heard on the dyns and Plinius I've heard before sound great....

Is it possible to combine a receiver with a tube amp?

NAD 775 seems like a good option.

Another would be a JApanese receiver with a quad or something else behind it. Seems like 2 channels is plenty as the Dyn 82 are full range and any sub if connected could come from the sub out of the receiver....

Third option Still my current favorite is to buy AV seperates. However I have no idea as to what the recommended and reasonably priced brands in this area are....

Thanks for all your replies....

Read up a little on operettas....Who carries them in mumbai?

Thanks

How is the CA avr 540r....Getting one for 20k....

Other options ARCAM AVR 600 really nice but expensive

Usual Jap lot

NAD 785

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back