availability of brand new vinyl in bangalore

Guys,

I've sent everybody who requested a catalogue the EMI and Warner lists. I am trying to get them mapped with the MRP too so that there will be complete transparency in the prices.

In the meanwhile, mark your picks and send them back to me. I will not process them till such time I share the prices with you and even when I do send for process, I will reconfirm with you all

best

Rohit

Me too, along with the prices.

Thanks,
Sharad

- Speakers: Monitor Audio RS6 towers, Definitive Technology Supercube II subwoofer, Acoustic Energy Aesprit 309 towers
- Displays: Plus U5-111 (Next on the line for upgrade), Samsung LCD LA46A550P1 (+2 smaller ones)
- More than 6TB of HDD space

If any wants LP'S I have a huge collection of the following artists.
The Eagles
Neil Diamond
Boney M
The Beethoven
ABBA
Cliff Richard
BEE GEES
Instrumental
Many many OST'S(Few are Gandhi,Saturday Night Fever)
Many Many more artists.
You can contact me at [email protected]

Hi,

Are these Lp's available in any of the stores in Bangalore,Bombay,Delhi,Calcutta...?

If any member comes across any of them please send me a PM.

They are from the Warner/EMI list.They are not available in Madras.I asked the guys at Odyssey Adyar if they could source them ,but they have not responded still.

Warner

5051011279416---------- Johnny Cash ----------------- Solitary man

5051011279317---------- Johnny Cash------------------- Unchained

8122799137-------------- John Coltrane------------------ Giant Steps

9362460321----------- Miles Davis------------------ Live

7599271991---------- Joni Mitchell--------------------- Blue

7599274501---------- Joni Mitchell------------------ Ladies Of The Canyon

8122799636---------- James Taylor------------------ Mud Slide Slim

EMI

0077774633819--------- Cannonball Adderly ------------ Something Else

Regards
Rajiv

Hi,

Are these Lp's available in any of the stores in Bangalore,Bombay,Delhi,Calcutta...?

If any member comes across any of them please send me a PM.

They are from the Warner/EMI list.They are not available in Madras.I asked the guys at Odyssey Adyar if they could source them ,but they have not responded still.

Warner

5051011279416---------- Johnny Cash ----------------- Solitary man

5051011279317---------- Johnny Cash------------------- Unchained

8122799137-------------- John Coltrane------------------ Giant Steps

9362460321----------- Miles Davis------------------ Live

7599271991---------- Joni Mitchell--------------------- Blue

7599274501---------- Joni Mitchell------------------ Ladies Of The Canyon

8122799636---------- James Taylor------------------ Mud Slide Slim

EMI

0077774633819--------- Cannonball Adderly ------------ Something Else

Regards
Rajiv

Rajiv, check with 'Finyl Vinyl'. He may be able to source it for you...

^yeah they stock LP's though it was mostly depleted when I last went. They did say they have ordered fresh stock and it would be coming soon

slightly ot - is it fine to order LPs to be shipped during summers? I had an LP on the rear tray of my car - and it is so badly deformed that it seems it would never be usable again (though I can try the techniques mentioned in other threads)

Brethren,

I finally did it. Never thought it would be possible in this life in India.
Went to a shop, flipped through a few sealed LPs, chose one, opened the seal inspected the LP, paid the amount and became proud owner of one 180gm vinyl.

Title: Jame Blunt - Back to Bedlam
Price - Rs.795 only
Place - Odyssey, Jubilee Hills Hyderabad

Three Cheers to the resurgence of vinyl.
King of formats & format for kings.
Some images for your viewing pleasure.

dsc01898rx.jpg

dsc01885r.jpg

dsc01886r.jpg

Thanks & Regards,

Last edited:
Any news on other stores in Delhi which may have LPs in stock?
Have purchased some 4-5 from Reliance Trends in Ambi Mall Gurgaon, but they dont seem to get their stock replenished often enough...

Any news on other stores in Delhi which may have LPs in stock?
Have purchased some 4-5 from Reliance Trends in Ambi Mall Gurgaon, but they dont seem to get their stock replenished often enough...

The New Gramophone House at Chandni chowk has some descent collection of Lps with them both Hindi and English, contact Mr Anuj Rajpal @ 9810955557 but also remember to negotiate on the prices he quotes.

The New Gramophone House at Chandni chowk has some descent collection of Lps with them both Hindi and English, contact Mr Anuj Rajpal @ 9810955557 but also remember to negotiate on the prices he quotes.

he has a good collection of titles...but do check them before you pick them as most are pretty old...

anuj is open to negotiatioins??? he never budged for me...maybe the next time i'll ask you to come along ashish ;)

PS: they are mostly reasonably priced though...

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back