availability of brand new vinyl in bangalore

Anyone know where in Bombay you can get new vinyl? Besides Rhythm House, of course! I've been going there every week but they have the same old stuff.

Thanks

The New Gramophone House at Chandni chowk has some descent collection of Lps with them both Hindi and English, contact Mr Anuj Rajpal @ 9810955557 but also remember to negotiate on the prices he quotes.

Thanks. I will give this place a try when I next visit that area. I have previously purchased used LPs (both hindi and English) from Shah Music Center (9313756090) at Jama Masjid and Guru Kirpa (Balwant Singh 23861081) opp Sisganj Gurudwara in Chandni Chowk. You really need to search through lots of useless stuff to get some good gems of records! :)

I wanted to know if the new vinyl imported by EMI is available in any stores other than Reliance Timeout in Delhi/NCR region.

been to calypso a couple of hours ago. they have received about 40 brand new lps. rolling stones- 11 titles, u2- 6 titles, metallica- 6 titles, hendrix-1, cat stevens-1, dire straits- 1, eagles-1 (long road out of eden)and some others. the shop is in 3 block jayanagar on 9 main road opposite bata.

Hello Folks,
New shipment of vinyl comprising mostly U2, Metallica and Rolling Stones has arrived at Rhythm House, Mumbai.
Regards

Rs. 3000 for Nirvana Live at Reading??? Seriously?? WTF? That's almost US$ 67! You can buy that brand new from any store for about $25. Where do these guys come up with these prices? You have some reasonable ones.. for example I got Let it Be by the Beatles for about Rs. 700, but some of their pricing makes absolutely no sense to me. Even with 50% additional for customs, octroi, etc., how can you sell a $25 record for $67?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back