Ayre cardas system enhancement disc

sl4y3r

Hi All,

I watched a video on A/V optimization that one of the our FM posted and 2 of the a/v professionals in the video spoke about this disc and how it magically optimizes system performance. I looked for it for a long time and finally got this so I thought I would share it with you all. Hope it helps

About the disc :AYRE CARDAS SYSTEM ENHANCEMENT DISC VERSION 1.2-Elusive Disc

Download : ayre acoustics, inc. - ayre system enhancement disc - Download - 4shared

Enjoy!

P.S : Click on the "Free Download" button as there are many "Download" buttons on the page that do not work /may take you to Ad pages.

Hi,

I downloaded it from 4shared and ran it once and feel some improvement in my system. Do I have to run it multiple times or once should be ok ?

Thanks,
Syed

Sad news about the owner of Ayre:
Charles Hansen 1956 - 2017

With heavy hearts, we regret to inform you that charles hansen, founder of ayre acoustics, has passed away on November 28th, 2017. Those who knew charley knew that he was a passionate man who always stood up for what he believed to be right. His family knew him as a loving and dedicated father of his two children. With the passing of Charley, the world has lost one of the most creative and innovative minds in the audio industry and we have lost a good friend.

While we can never replace Charley, his spirit lives on in the team at ayre. We are dedicated to continuing his mission of creating and manufacturing the best sounding audio equipment in the world. Most importantly, we will be there for our friends, partners, and customers who have supported us over the years. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at any time.

We wish you all the best over the holidays, and please play an album for Charley sometime.

Back