Bangalore Hindi Music Lovers!! Radio One Unplugged Countdown

santhosh

Bangalore Bollywood Music Lovers!! Tune into Radio One Unplugged Countdown now at FM 94.3 .

I have been driving within Bangalore since 9AM today and have been enjoying the unplugged experience in my car. Thought I'd share here. Enjoy :)

Santosh, Maja maadi !!

Thanks Sanjeev, listening to 100 superb tracks that too unplugged version is super rare. Big Kudos to Radio One for getting us these to us:). Still 40 more tracks to go. Hope to be home so I can listen the top ten on something better than a car....that would be a bonus:eek:hyeah:

Bangalore Bollywood Music Lovers!! Tune into Radio One Unplugged Countdown now at FM 94.3 .

I have been driving within Bangalore since 9AM today and have been enjoying the unplugged experience in my car. Thought I'd share here. Enjoy :)

Hope you hv reached home,as we hv just got to top 10........I hv been listening on the iPad application of Radio one,and,thanks to u for mentioning about this top 100 collection.

Wish you all the best for Twenty Twelve.cheers.
Umesh

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back