Bangalore info

deep_blues

Hi! I see a lot of members here from Bangalore so taking the liberty to ask here, admins pls delete if off topic.
My son has just been posted as a management trainee to the Ritz Carlton in Ashok Nagar. I have never been there so any reccos to places closest where he should look for accommodation as well as approx rentals etc Very short notice so will be hdd there to settle him in so any related advise appreciated, thanks in advance!

Hi! I see a lot of members here from Bangalore so taking the liberty to ask here, admins pls delete if off topic.
My son has just been posted as a management trainee to the Ritz Carlton in Ashok Nagar. I have never been there so any reccos to places closest where he should look for accommodation as well as approx rentals etc Very short notice so will be hdd there to settle him in so any related advise appreciated, thanks in advance!
You could look at Richmond Town which is close and should be able to find decent places to stay.

I lived in Richmond Town with my parents for 10 years. Lovely neighbourhood. Rents are pretty high. Very basic 2 bhks start at 25-30k Sharing would be good option. Another issue is most owners of apartments in good building communities in Bangalore prefer families to singles(speaking from personal experience)

Did he find something? Best is to reach out to his colleagues and find out where they are put up. Take in the same locality or best share the place with them.

MaSh

Thanks @plasmoid Yes that is the plan. Hdd there tomorrow to actually start scouting around. Budget is upto 15k for a room with attached bath.
Can you name a few premium buildings with good amenities I should be looking at?
Thanks @MaSh Yes, he’ll be meeting them tomorrow & was hoping for the same

Thanks @plasmoid Yes that is the plan. Hdd there tomorrow to actually start scouting around. Budget is upto 15k for a room with attached bath.
Can you name a few premium buildings with good amenities I should be looking at?
Thanks @MaSh Yes, he’ll be meeting them tomorrow & was hoping for the same
Oh that's great. All the best to him.

MaSh

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back