Basic Bluray Player

amitnigam2809

Dear Friends,

Planning to buy a basic and decent Bluray player with USB playback function in limited budget.

I understand that Pioneer BDP-180 will be definitely a good choice but I don't want spend on the features(WiFi, Network,..) that I will not be using as the AVR (Yamaha 481) can take care of that.

Please provide your valuable suggestions.

Regards
Amit

Hi

Pioneer is a decent player which will read all formats and you would not face any challenge for a good 3-5 years.....

If budget is tight, look at Panasonic or Philips....they also have a good range of players and would be within the 8-10k bracket

Are you going to be using USB hard drive for the content or Blu-ray discs?

For USB hard drive, Raspberry Pi 3 will be a cheaper/better solution, in fact even does H.265, which even my expensive Oppo cannot do.

Are you going to be using USB hard drive for the content or Blu-ray discs?

For USB hard drive, Raspberry Pi 3 will be a cheaper/better solution, in fact even does H.265, which even my expensive Oppo cannot do.

Hi,
Yes I will be playing USB HDD but will be playing some discs too.

Thanks

Hi

Pioneer is a decent player which will read all formats and you would not face any challenge for a good 3-5 years.....

If budget is tight, look at Panasonic or Philips....they also have a good range of players and would be within the 8-10k bracket

Yeah, Pioneer indeed one of the best but I am restricted on budget side. Have heard about Philips and Sony BluRay Players but not about Panasonic. Will check it for sure.

Thanks
Amit

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back