Bed cum recliner

Yes , looks to be a premium line of product. I too was hoping it would be in the thereabouts of 1L

So I got a response for my enquiry and the price quoted was 2.55L for this model.During purchase if they can come down to 1.8L it should be a reasonable buy. Still it’s very expensive
That's too expensive. Would this float your boat? Just imagine spending the difference - exotic cables, gift to your partner (just kidding!!! you are more likely to buy some acoustic treatment!!). The statement in hindi was why spend 12 anas on masala on 4 anas worth chicken?

That's too expensive. Would this float your boat? Just imagine spending the difference - exotic cables, gift to your partner (just kidding!!! you are more likely to buy some acoustic treatment!!). The statement in hindi was why spend 12 anas on masala on 4 anas worth chicken?
The reason I am interested with this product is it looks comfortable in both cases as in as a recliner for watching movies and also to use as a bed. The model u shared and other similar sofa cum bed won’t be comfortable for both purpose. You won’t be able to sit comfortably more then 5-10 minute and also to use it as a bed it won’t be comfortable cause it has 2-3 splits. This will have a gap in between each compartments and will feel very uncomfortable. And also manually switching back to sofa to bed and vice Versa is really hectic.For pple who want a HT set up in a 2bhk this product is the perfect fit. Yeah it’s very expensive for sure and a luxury product more then a necessity

Last edited:
In case you are planning to spend 1.8L on a bed-cum-recliner alone. I would seriously suggest you to look for local options first.

When I was working in Airtel, we used to spend consecutive day-n- night at office while critical deployments, so, management had order bed-cum-recliners for us. I talked with the person who was brought them and he told me the price of each one is around 50k since it was bulk order, but single piece can be made for around 75k. And those recliner were pretty comfortable and you can guess the build quality provided they are used in corporate office.

In case you are planning to spend 1.8L on a bed-cum-recliner alone. I would seriously suggest you to look for local options first.

When I was working in Airtel, we used to spend consecutive day-n- night at office while critical deployments, so, management had order bed-cum-recliners for us. I talked with the person who was brought them and he told me the price of each one is around 50k since it was bulk order, but single piece can be made for around 75k. And those recliner were pretty comfortable and you can guess the build quality provided they are used in corporate office.
Thanks. I have not finalised in this particular model. It’s very expensive. The highest cost of my HT gear c9 itself didn’t cost this much Lol. Any ways good that this thread exists. Now we will have more ideas and the options available.

I had gone for Recliners India for their recliners as well as a reclining sofa. Both have proved to be excellent. You should check their showroom in Marthahalli or online.

There is another excellent sofa maker (besides guys like Stanley, Simply Sofa) based in Double road, who has also an excellent showroom.

I had gone for Recliners India for their recliners as well as a reclining sofa. Both have proved to be excellent. You should check their showroom in Marthahalli or online.

There is another excellent sofa maker (besides guys like Stanley, Simply Sofa) based in Double road, who has also an excellent showroom.
Sure will check them out

Well 3 years gone since I started this thread with only one product meeting the need but costing way to much. Finally a product that is priced decent and solves the purpose. Just got it delivered today and mostly will be installed next week. Please find the images of the product and YouTube link to see how it works. It is completely motorised and Queen size costed me 66k. They have king, single sized models as well

Attachments

• f149084c-07d7-446e-91d8-e61a83b86f39.jpeg
    f149084c-07d7-446e-91d8-e61a83b86f39.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 8c35f859-e4a2-4659-b925-b883d1c40e03.jpeg
    8c35f859-e4a2-4659-b925-b883d1c40e03.jpeg
    213.9 KB · Views: 47
  • f5d57350-238d-487a-85f3-f793427e1865.jpeg
    f5d57350-238d-487a-85f3-f793427e1865.jpeg
    220.9 KB · Views: 50
  • d19a4dca-00df-4156-9937-84ece2661923.jpeg
    d19a4dca-00df-4156-9937-84ece2661923.jpeg
    245.2 KB · Views: 50
Well 3 years gone since I started this thread with only one product meeting the need but costing way to much. Finally a product that is priced decent and solves the purpose. Just got it delivered today and mostly will be installed next week. Please find the images of the product and YouTube link to see how it works. It is completely motorised and Queen size costed me 66k. They have king, single sized models as well

At this price with mattress as when i tried they told me the mattress is some latex one.

Congratulations.
Does it support massage function with any mattresses?

Congratulations.
Does it support massage function with any mattresses?
Massage function is just a gimmick. It’s just the recliner motor causes the mattress to vibrate. But I am extremely happy with this. It is even more comfortable than the recliner. Only question mark is the durability. High chances for the mattress to sag at the places it bends during reclining. Only time will tell

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back