before ordering boss 2 anything to be aware about??

sand87ch

Hi,

About to place an order for boss 2 player.
1.seller-waretohouse.com(is this seller fine?choosing this seller as they give option to add 4gb pi board)
2.what os to choose-moode or diet pi?which among the two is better?
3.can we install volumio?i dont see it mentioned but googling i found some supported version of volumio 3.

I intend to order today.

Hi,

1.seller-waretohouse.com(is this seller fine?choosing this seller as they give option to add 4gb pi board)
3.can we install volumio?i dont see it mentioned but googling i found some supported version of volumio 3.

I intend to order today.

There is an used unit from @bhooshaniyer if you are willing to take the used route.

He has posted it in on the audiophiles whatsapp group and few other places. I don't think he has the requisite posts to update here.

It's a Boss2 itself, let me update him to reach out to you

He has posted it in on the audiophiles whatsapp group and few other places. I don't think he has the requisite posts to update here.

It's a Boss2 itself, let me update him to reach out to you
i have got in touch with him.thnkz

Hi,

I intend to order today.
1. Go with the cheapest reseller. Technically even 1 Gb is ok for audio only on rpi
2-3. If first time user ask them install the OS for you. They can do Volumio by request which has the easiest GUI relative to others

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back