BenQ W1080ST US Model to India

rahulsahay

Hi

I recently bought BenQ W1080ST from US and currently it is on the way to India. I just need some confirmation on voltage power supply.

Its already mentioned in manual that this supports 110-240V, so there shouldn't be any issues with directly using in India without any voltage stabilizer. I just need confirmation from all experts here.

My Bluray player was burnt when i used it in India without any stabilizer so being a bit cautious.

Request you to please confirm as early as possible.

Regards,
Rahul

I am currently using acer h5370bd bought from us which has the same voltage rating as mentioned by you..... Many fms are using the same pj.... U don't require a voltage stabiliser

besides @prem anyone else using UPS for the PJ ?

i might be buying one soon but still confused as i already have invertor backup but dont want to take the risk..

Hi!

Iam using a 1Kva UPS -Microtek for my Benq 1070.It should be used only for a safe shutdown that is, help fan run to cool the bulb

Yes, 1.1 KV any UPS should work, and is a must, as all PJ's needs a cool down and power down cycle and cannot be abruptly powered off. The bulb will be damaged in long run.

So a UPS is must and should be mainly used to go a graceful shutdown, dont expect to watch a video on UPS as it wont last long.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back