Best commercially available gaming PC

Hi,

When my son wanted a gaming PC he reached out to a company in Pune that makes custom gaming PCs.

I only know their Facebook presence so I will link that here: https://www.facebook.com/Gtekcomputers/

The man in charge is called Amey Gokhale.

Disclaimer: Other than purchasing a PC from them, we have no commercial interest in Gtek or Mr. Ghokale.

FYI, my son plays everything from Minecraft to Valorant, Rainbow 6, and RDR2.
Thank you, I found their website:
I will reach out to them when I am ready to upgrade.
Cheers,
Sid

Get a Xbox SeriesX or SeriesS.

And I am not kidding, few days back my cousin told me that he wanted to upgrade the GPU on his PC. Casually asked him the cost, he said north of 1lakh. I told him you could get both xbox series x and ps5 in that budget.

To be honest, PC gaming has become very expensive. Xbox console with gamepass and you are sold!
They are practically non-existent in any of the official channels.

No Soumya, I got my unit from them. Was a genuine deal with GST bill, got it home delivered as well.
Prepaidgamercard delivered a controller which was used and resealed with a different tape. It had a scratch and lint all over it inside the package. It was not a big purchase and the controller worked so I did not chase it for my peace of mind.

Get a Xbox SeriesX or SeriesS.

And I am not kidding, few days back my cousin told me that he wanted to upgrade the GPU on his PC. Casually asked him the cost, he said north of 1lakh. I told him you could get both xbox series x and ps5 in that budget.

To be honest, PC gaming has become very expensive. Xbox console with gamepass and you are sold!
Only downside is it’s a challenge to master the controller. I bought one x 3 years back as I wanted to save my eyes playing pubg on my phone. After a month of struggle, I managed to kill couple of my teammates at the best. It may vary with people. I think there is some product called xim apex, which can let us connect the keyboard and mouse. I gave the whole idea after few months as I was sold on the idea of curved ultrawide for gaming and Xbox cannot do it. But for the price it’s unbeatable.

Only downside is it’s a challenge to master the controller. I bought one x 3 years back as I wanted to save my eyes playing pubg on my phone. After a month of struggle, I managed to kill couple of my teammates at the best. It may vary with people.

Its takes a while getting used to, even I was not able to master it. You jumped directly into the most difficult game.
I know someone who got controller to play on a laptop connected to CX TV, even he took a while. Get easy to play games first, forza, gears and so on. Slowly you will master it.

Now I am at a position I cannot game on a keyboard and mouse combo, and I was a hardcore PC gamer :mad:

Prepaidgamercard delivered a controller which was used and resealed with a different tape. It had a scratch and lint all over it inside the package. It was not a big purchase and the controller worked so I did not chase it for my peace of mind.

Wow, thats really bad. Thankfully I got a genuine units of additional controller and xbox itself.
Its takes a while getting used to, even I was not able to master it. You jumped directly into the most difficult game.
I know someone who got controller to play on a laptop connected to CX TV, even he took a while. Get easy to play games first, forza, gears and so on. Slowly you will master it.

Now I am at a position I cannot game on a keyboard and mouse combo, and I was a hardcore PC gamer :mad:

While I do enjoy playing on joystick I find two issues , one is palms get sweaty after sometime and secondly I tend to forget the X/Y/A/B placements for games which need it. FIFA I am at a stage where I can easily use the relevant keys but not good at using the combos (using joystick for almost 2 years here for this game). Guess am slow at adapting to these new things :)

For me sideways was always fine. But damn I couldn’t get the hang of using it in a 3D way for aiming. Yeah I understand it’s only a matter of getting used to. Eventually I ended up playing too much forza than anything else. It may not be a conventional solution for frame rate, but I have my motion processing to smooth while playing and to me the lag is still very minimal to notice. I am using a lg B7 oled. It has some artifacts but I think I like the benefits of smoothness over loosing some clarity. A hardcore gamer may disagree for sure.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back