Best ever deal for loudspeaker kits.

KITS FULLY BOOKED
1. Subwoofer kit Dual GR SW-12-08 + Rythmik A370PEQ Servo Sub amp
2. Subwoofer kit GR SW-12B + SA-1 Sub amp

Hi Danny,
I seemed to have drawn too late, but still wanted to check if "Subwoofer kit Dual GR SW-12-08 + Rythmik A370PEQ Servo Sub amp" can be made available?
Thanks,
Joshua

I think captain has misunderstood me ..What I'm not able to decide is whether to go for a sub or the sonic caps upgrade for the Encore since cash is the limiting factor ....cant hv both together ..So hv to decide whether to take the sub drivers or to get the cap upgrade and forget the sub for the time being ..

Well, shipping (per person) is going to be pretty reasonable because of how much is being ordered.

If you order subs later then shipping will be high because of how much it weighs. If you later decide to upgrade your speakers with Sonicaps, they don't weigh anything and can be dropped into the mail.

Hi Danny,
I seemed to have drawn too late, but still wanted to check if "Subwoofer kit Dual GR SW-12-08 + Rythmik A370PEQ Servo Sub amp" can be made available?
Thanks,
Joshua

In the future you can still build a dual sub version, but all of the woofers will be SW-12-04's (4 ohm) and the amp will have two channels. So each woofer has it's own amp sharing the same control system.

danny

can you please explain this a bit more( i have booked a sw12-04 and amp), how we can do it

Hello everyone.. I could build cabinets for you guys if I got specs for all drivers and projected power handling you're looking at..but what about logistics issues? As wouldn't want to part with just the designs....

LATEST UPDATED LIST FOR DISCOUNTED DEALS FOR GROUP BUY ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER

Confirmed members for Original X-LS Stereo speaker pair kit @ $109

None

Confirmed members for Original X-CS centre speaker kit @ $79

None

Confirmed members for X-LS Encore Stereo speaker pair kit @ $149

1. Capt. Rajesh - Chennai
2. Stereorules - Hyderabad
3. Arunlouie - Chennai
4. Omishra - Pune
5. Baswamin - Bangalore (2 pairs)
6. Borg - Cochin
7. Novice-akki - Delhi
8. Josephjohnt -Bangalore
9. Sbg - Bangalore
10. Sachu888 - Nashik
11. Anil Kumar - Bangalore
12. Odyssey - Bangalore
13. Madurai1974 - Mumbai

Total 14 pairs

Sonicap upgrade for X-LS Encore(Best bang for the buck)@ $72.40

1. Capt. Rajesh
2. Omishra - Pune
3. Arunlouie - Chennai

The full monty upgrade for X-LS Encore @ $161.8 (Look here for details)

None

Confirmed members for cabinets in black finish from Danny for X-LS Original/Encore in black finish @ $125

None

Confirmed members for Encore X-CS Centre speaker kit @ $99

Captrajesh Chennai
Baswamin - Bangalore
Borg - Cochin
Josephjohnt - Bangalore
Madurai1974 - Mumbai

Total 5 Nos

Sonicap upgrade for Encore X-CS Centre speaker kit @ $67.15

1. Captrajesh - Chennai

Confirmed members for A/V 1RS surround speaker pair kit @ $194.65

1. Captrajesh - Chennai
2. Baswamin - Bangalore
3. Borg - Cochin
4. Josephjohnt - Bangalore
5. Madurai1974 - Mumbai

Total 5 pairs

Confirmed members for Subwoofer kit GR SW-12B + SA-1 Sub amp

1. Captrajesh - Chennai (One SA1 with two SW-12B drivers)
2. Amit Keerti - Bangalore
3. Josephjohnt - Bangalore
4. Madurai1974 - Mumbai
5. Baswamin - Bangalore (SW-12B driver only)

Total SW12B drivers 6 Nos
Total SA-1 amps 4 Nos

Confirmed member for X-Static kit

Odyssey - Bangalore

NO DISCOUNT ON THESE BUT INCLUDED IN THE GROUP BUY TO ENABLE CHEAPER SHIPPING

Confirmed member for Subwoofer kit Dual GR SW-12-08 + Rythmik A370PEQ Servo Sub amp listed @ $667

Anm - Delhi

Confirmed members for Subwoofer kit GR SW-12-04 + Rythmik A370PEQ Servo Sub amp listed @ $ 498

1. Baswamin - Bangalore
2. Borg - Cochin

Total 2 kits

Confirmed members for No Rez lining listed @ $39.95

1. Borg

Sitting on the fence:

1. Vinny_Wills - Encore pair
2. Jls001 - Encore pair + Servo Sub kit

KITS FULLY BOOKED AND NOT AVAILABLE WITH DANNY

1. Subwoofer kit Dual GR SW-12-08 + Rythmik A370PEQ Servo Sub amp
2. Subwoofer kit GR SW-12B + SA-1 Sub amp

KITS (BOTH PART OF ORIGINAL GROUP BUY AND THOSE NOT A PART OF BUT CLUBBED TOGETHER TO ENABLE CHEAPER SHIPPING) STILL AVAILABLE AND GROUP BUY IS OPEN UP TO 30.09.2011

1. Original X-LS Stereo pair kit
2. Original X-CS centre speaker kit
3. X-LS Encore Stereo pair kit
4. X-CS Encore centre speaker kit
5. A/V 1RS surround speaker pair kit
6. X-Static Stereo pair kit

GO THROUGH THE THREAD ON AUDIOCIRCLE WHOSE LINK I'VE GIVEN IN THE 1ST POST FOR SOME MORE KITS I.E. X-OMNI FOR FRONT & SURROUND AND X-VOCE FOR CENTRE CHANNEL

PS: im not here to spoil the party
with that outta the way

we had this subwoofer driver (SW-12B) discussed sometime back, for it having a foam surround & the environment here being non conducive to the driver
http://www.hifivision.com/diy/13558-home-theater-subwoofer-build-rhythmik-3.html

dont see anyone discussin that fact here so dropped some info...just to help..

besta luk to all u nice ppl

whoa , that is scary.what to do now?:sad::confused:, how about the other drivers? are they foam too? or this problem only for the sub drivers? can these last a 5years in our climate?(28-35C temp , 90% humidity)

Last edited:
Hello Captain,

Is there a full monty upgrade for Encore center channel too? I see you have opted for sonicap upgrade. Can you clarify?

Thanks

count me in for a pair of LS encore + cabinet. Will the cabinet's be fully built will woofers mounted?
I am assuming that the upgrades to crossover can be done later.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back