Best Hindi / bollywood movie blurays with great sound mix

i am on the website movieskart.in and it has URI ! When did URI get released on blu ray?

Hi,

Uri Blu ray has released in Europe. Sadly, not in India. I found the link in "Amazon.de" (known as Lethal Strike). Even, i am waiting for its Bluray to release in India.

Hello everyone,

i am not sure, if there is any specific thread for this. I searched, but couldn't find anything specific, so created this thread.

I have quite a good collection of hollywood 4K titles, but i am looking to build my hindi movie collection and so looking for suggestions on hindi movies bluray, which has great to awesome sound mix.

since there isn't any review available online for hindi movies bluray, would need recommendation from you guys.

I have no preference to any genre of movie, just one preference and that is excellent sound mix.

Cheers
Siju
Hi,

I found "Phantom" & "Madras Cafe" as the best sounding blu-ray in Atmos/True HD

Yes this Blu-ray disc is not or
After doing some Google search, looks like the website is fake and selling pirated stuffs.

So better to avoid.

Cheers
Siju
Yes this Blu-ray disc is not original disc , this is clone disc

Hi,

Uri Blu ray has released in Europe. Sadly, not in India. I found the link in "Amazon.de" (known as Lethal Strike). Even, i am waiting for its Bluray to release in India.
Thanks Revolty, It appears to be dodgy. The Europe amazon website is selling a few of the commonly found titles on movieskart.in . I have my doubts about that.

Thanks Revolty, It appears to be dodgy. The Europe amazon website is selling a few of the commonly found titles on movieskart.in . I have my doubts about that.
Hi,

I can understand your doubt. I read the reviews & found them to be genuine. But, i don't find German Blu rays sound good. Their sound level is very low for our very own hindi movies. I had bought "Don-2" & "Krrish-3" Blu ray long back from Germany. I had to literally increase the sound to -25 while watching these movies. But, when i watched krrish-3 Blu-ray from other source; i could hear it at -38 easily. That too, in the same Home Theater system.
So, even if Uri Blu-ray from Germany is genuine; i won't think it will do justice to its sound-track.

Is there any reliable online website to buy hindi blurays other than amazon
Hi,
Yes, there are few websites like Induna, webmall. I had order few Blurays from them long back (around 2 years). But, it took them around 2 weeks to deliver the product. Whereas, Amazon & Flipkart delivered Blurays/DVDs within 1-2 days.

Hi,
Yes, there are few websites like Induna, webmall. I had order few Blurays from them long back (around 2 years). But, it took them around 2 weeks to deliver the product. Whereas, Amazon & Flipkart delivered Blurays/DVDs within 1-2 days.
How is the quality. It's original

Yes, from what I have observed since last 2 years they are not releasing Bollywood movies in Blu-ray/dvds. I guess it's mainly because of the increasing popularity of streaming websites like Netflix, Amazon prime and Hotstar. They dont care to release dvds even after 8-9 months of films theatrical release. Though I don't mind watching Bollywood movies on Netflix and Amazon prime as they tend to provide dolby 5.1 surround sound but I get really annoyed if a film that i had missed watching in a theater gets premiered on Hotstar or Zee5 since they provide stereo sound and very poor video quality. For instance, i was waiting for the release of Mission Mangal, Super30 and Chicchore on streaming service as i missed watching those on cinema and these all movies got released on Hotstar which really pissed me off. I had no other options other than watching them in stereo sound as the Blu-ray/dvds are not available.

I have come across a website that has almost every movie that has been released in Blu-ray/dvd. It's movieskart.in . You can try it.

None of the streaming services come close to local playback. I prefer playing bluerays instead of streaming.
It is sad they are not releasing blue rays for new movies. From 2017 I dont see blue rays released for south Indian movies.
If it goes like this then we cannot get best out of our home theater gears. After listening to DTS HD master audio, DTS X and Dolby true HD/Atmos it is
difficult to listen to just DTS or Dolby format.

Bro...Is this website reliable, as i see good collection of movies in this website. It even has Hollywood 4k movies on discount. Have you ordered from this website?

I checked one of the latest movie, the sound format is just 5.1 not even DTS Master Audio or Dolby True HD. Looks like site is not reliable for sure.

Hello everyone,

i am not sure, if there is any specific thread for this. I searched, but couldn't find anything specific, so created this thread.

I have quite a good collection of hollywood 4K titles, but i am looking to build my hindi movie collection and so looking for suggestions on hindi movies bluray, which has great to awesome sound mix.

since there isn't any review available online for hindi movies bluray, would need recommendation from you guys.

I have no preference to any genre of movie, just one preference and that is excellent sound mix.

Cheers
Siju
I have watched some and I enjoyed. Bhool Bhulaiya 1 and Gupt. They do have good sound effects when you watch it in your home theater.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back