Best horor movies

Any one experienced these horror movies on Blu-ray, if so kindly post your reviews or opinions.

I have been waiting to watch a good horror on Blu-ray for its picture and audio quality.

Any one experienced these horror movies on Blu-ray, if so kindly post your reviews or opinions.

I have been waiting to watch a good horror on Blu-ray for its picture and audio quality.

If you haven't watched "The Skin I Live In" yet, I would highly recommend it.
I had watched it few months back (courtesy- Bluray rip).
It's not actually a horror movie with all those scary makeups and shouting sound, but it's altogether a different take on Horror and Thriller genre !

It's a Spanish movie with a great story and the background score is something which makes it a horror kind of movie! The story keeps on oscillating between present and past and all these flashbacks may give the viewers lot of goosebumps !! And yeah....Hell lot of sex in the movie to please you ;-)

Dare to watch it alone !! Planning to buy a Bluray of this movie :)

It would be very interesting to see Kile Ka Rahasya again. It made quite an impression when I first saw it. Perhaps I should also mention Raat, which I think was one of RGV's better movies.

The Cabin in the Woods (2011) - IMDb

I have heard good reviews of this movie. Can anyone comment on it?

The Shining and Two Sisters are very good, although I find it difficult to sit through them in one sitting (I get shit scared :))

I too read the online reviews. Initially this movie used to have an IMDB rating around 8.

But when I watched it, I found it the worst English movie I watched in last 2 years. Is Hollywood really finding it hard to make a good horror movie these days ??

The story is quite predictable and no scary stuff at all ! I thought there could be a sensible ending to the movie, but I was highly disappointed !!
Still I would not like to portray any spoilers. I wonder how come this movie got good critics reviews.

You watch it and decide, but don't blame me if you loose 2 important hours of your life !!

Not exactly horror but I watched The Collector (2009) the other night. A great thriller with heaps of scary scenes. I'd recommend it for anyone who likes Saw.

As I have said before, watch an Indian Parliament session and you will have endless sleepless nights and end up in a mental asylum.......:cool:)

As I have said before, watch an Indian Parliament session and you will have endless sleepless nights and end up in a mental asylum.......:cool:)
The Thread is about Horror movies and not about having sleepless nights. Why would we want to end up in mental asylum. Please don't forget that we ourselves are responsible for these guys being out there in parliament.

Last week saw "grave encounters", Movie is okiesh and some shots are hair raising. Overall with 1080p clarity and on my UT50 it looks good.

Can give it a try

According to me the best horror movie is "??? ??? ????"The worst movie which I have ever seen. I can't see even a single scene of this movie.....

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back