BEST LED/PLASMA TV under 35K in mumbai

rayvonnee

I want to buy a tv. Confused about plasma or led.....and......FULL HD OR HD.
I want to take this tv from mumbai to nasik. And wanted to buy it in mumbai by tomorrow. As i use my flat in nasik very few times say twice a month power consumption is not a concern. I am having a LG 47lm6700 and Samsung 32d5000
currently. Not concerned about smart tv, but want to play some movies/music from my 250GB HDD mostly mkv,avi and mp3. Will be taking a home theater OLD YAMAHA RX-V357 and Space SM-10X 5.1 HT which i already own on a later date and plan to connect it thru optical out. At present help me out to finalise. URGENT!!!
I have shortlisted on:
LG 32LN571B LED
Sony 32W600A LED
Samsung 32F5100 LED
Panasonic TH-L32E6D LED
LG 42PN4500 Plasma
Samsung 43F4100 Plasma
ANY OTHER MODELS??????

Last edited:
I would personally suggest you to go for a plasma. Any entry-level plasma will deliver double the quality what you'll get in a LED that's double the price of that plasma.

LG PN4500
Samsung F4900
Panasonic S60
Panasonic X60

I would personally suggest you to go for a plasma. Any entry-level plasma will deliver double the quality what you'll get in a LED that's double the price of that plasma.

LG PN4500
Samsung F4900
Panasonic S60
Panasonic X60
The thing that troubles me is the decreasing number of plasma tvs most of the manufacturers have only three or four plasmas.
Suppose i face any problems in the tv after few years...and plasmas are phased out then what am i to do.....I did go to a lg showroom today and really liked the lg32ln571b mainly because of optical audio out and smart features the guy showed me....thinkin of goin for it tomorrow as he is giving a discount till tomorrow.... got a quote of 33500/- (after bargaining) was quoting 38500/-....u think its good???????

Last edited:
Yep, that's good enough but make sure the TV is not a demo unit. Tell him specifically that you want a fresh piece and not a demo unit. Also ask him about extended warranty.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back