Best network stereo audio streamer with all modern features

Please suggest Best network stereo audio streamer with all modern features like Play from USB by mobile app streaming apps, google home n Alex enabled like bluesound node 2i..

Need of stereo Network streamer with app support with usb play.
bluesound node as Panditji suggested is a good option - can you get Auralic Aries Mini ?

It’s expensive. I m looking for cheaper options sir under 30k
i was too looking for one.If u are really interetsted for smthng below 25k look for yamaha WX-C50 or if u r ready for a bit of tinkering i guess digione signature would be great.I have finally decided that when i push the button i will do it for ALLO BOSS2 dac with shanti or nirvana power supply.As my coax in is already connected to my dvd player which i use as a cd player the digione wont be of much help for me

Last edited:
i was too looking for one.If u are really interetsted for smthng below 25k look for yamaha WX-C50 or if u r ready for a bit of tinkering i guess digione signature would be great.I have finally decided that when i push the button i will do it for ALLO BOSS2 dac with shanti or nirvana power supply.As my coax in is already connected to my dvd player which i use as a cd player the digione wont be of much help for me
Are you referring to the Boss2 player which is their streamer? If so, what are the input options available on that?

Boss2 is a DAC Hat for raspberry pi, all the DAC/Transport based on raspberry pi are limited with inputs from the i2s interface of raspberry pi. You cannot use it as standalone DACs with multiple inputs, but you can use it as a streamer with inbuilt DAC, also you can play your stored files from pen drive connected to raspberry pi or from network shares.

Are you referring to the Boss2 player which is their streamer? If so, what are the input options available on that?
Yes.I can use it as a streamer and for playing files from pen drive using the raspberry pi ports.

Please suggest Best network stereo audio streamer with all modern features like Play from USB by mobile app streaming apps, google home n Alex enabled like bluesound node 2i..

Pi2aes by pi2design is a very good streamer. You can check out their latest streamer Mercury(pre-production) which is a one box design based on rpi4 compute model.
I have pi2aes with allo shanti & rpi4 4gb/8gb running gentooplayer(linux software) in ram.
Both pi2aes & gentooplayer are extremely versatile & value for money.

Check out :

how do we use a hdd with node 2i it was easier on my cxn v1 but here the app does not show anything! bluesound users please help. am I missing out on something?

I use one with mine. Standard 1tb drive plugged into the port at the back. In the app, USB should show up in the source menu on the left.

I use one with mine. Standard 1tb drive plugged into the port at the back. In the app, USB should show up in the source menu on the left.
mine is a 1tb too but did not show up at all though i see the hdd light up... maybe due to too many folders?

Have you tried Cocktail Audio? check their websites. Its available in India.

Read somewhere that it doesn’t read 1tb hdd.
Hv u been using it? Could you please share ur experience?
I have not used with hdd - so dont know. I got DNP as i listen to streaming only - so a DNP plus Anikets DD power amp -PWA201 combo works for me.
Also this DNP has fixed and variable outputs . The volume control steps are precise and dont jump.

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back