Best network stereo audio streamer with all modern features

i was too looking for one.If u are really interetsted for smthng below 25k look for yamaha WX-C50 or if u r ready for a bit of tinkering i guess digione signature would be great.I have finally decided that when i push the button i will do it for ALLO BOSS2 dac with shanti or nirvana power supply.As my coax in is already connected to my dvd player which i use as a cd player the digione wont be of much help for me
I have a boss2. Although I bought nirvana smps, i will have to tell you the wall wart worked just fine. You could save that 3k.

Hi All. Would folks know of any digital equivalent network player equivalent of Denon Dnp800NE feature set that has analog volume pot ?

I used a DNM AS2 (8200/-, shipped from Pune) for a few months with an external DAC (optical)
It used the Muzo app. Streamed Tidal and Spotify mostly. Sounded pretty good.
I bought it as a stop gap after the Bluesound node 2 suddenly died.

Sorry if I sound like a noob. For someone listening to FLACS through 3.5mm jack, will streamer add any value?

Sorry if I sound like a noob. For someone listening to FLACS through 3.5mm jack, will streamer add any value?
Depends on 3.5mm jack of what device. With the 3.5 mm output of a DAC, the improvement will be more than palpable

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back