best online radio netwrok

Linn has 3 very good radio stations that only stream 320kbps. One for Western classical, then jazz, and contemporary. I like the contemporary one a lot, it's not mainstream music so get to listen to some very new bands

great !
thanks the UI looks cool, only downside , advertisement between the songs, selling credit card to me right now :)

:lol:

from my experience:

merits: lovely selection of channels, free to air, good range of content (catalogue) for each channel, decent quality, seldom buffers, user friendly UI and I like the way the current track, previous tracks and forthcoming tracks are listed

de-merits: ads (not too many though hence can live with them), the site does not work well on slow internet connections, if you have a connection with limits, don't use this site as it uses a lot of your available MB :eek:hyeah:

I always use Tunein TuneIn: Listen to Online Radio, Music and Talk Stations

Its great, they have android and windows app, so I can stream them from my home network to mobile.
How to use the site. Click Music on the top page menu. Then choose your genre. Then choose your fav station. If asked for sign up, just close the pop up. No need to sign up, but if you sign up free, you can store your fav stations.

Last edited:
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back