Best Preferable Sites to Buy Swans M200MKII?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Amazon set is also from Hifinage.
I would go fwith ProAudioHome having dealt with them once including very satisfying customer support. They do have favourable mention on the forum.

The Amazon set is also from Hifinage.
I would go fwith ProAudioHome having dealt with them once including very satisfying customer support. They do have favourable mention on the forum.

What favourable on forum...Send link...:)

Hi Shree, ProAudioHome has good service. I bought mine Audioengine Sub S8 from them 3 years ago. You can contact them. I got mine via FedEx. On Amazon the Swans has been selling by HiFinage itself.
However buy from one having cheapest price. Good Luck!

Hi Shree, ProAudioHome has good service. I bought mine Audioengine Sub S8 from them 3 years ago. You can contact them. I got mine via FedEx. On Amazon the Swans has been selling by HiFinage itself.
However buy from one having cheapest price. Good Luck!

Thanks for reply.

All are suggested ProAudioHome...Good to heard:)

I picked mine up from Snapdeal about a year and half back, I think there was some offer going on back then but now it seems it is the highest priced at snapdeal. You get a 5% discount with a HDFC credit card though.

i bought my D1080s from hifinage. they were the sole importer/distributor at that time i think. but my shipment's outer carton was damaged when it arrived [speakers were fine though]. and the speakers were to be shipped with pair of gloves but they were missing from the packaging. in all it was an 'ok' experience.

2m64i2h.jpg

I got Message from ProAudioHome, Swans M200MKII 2.0 was sold out.

"So they offer Demo Unit under sale with special discount."

Is it reliable to buy?

Pls, Suggest any other query ask?

Last edited:
2m64i2h.jpg

I got Message from ProAudioHome, Swans M200MKII 2.0 was sold out.

"So they offer Demo Unit under sale with special discount."

Is it reliable to buy?

Pls, Suggest any other query ask?

yes you can as pro audio home are very clear about such things. my experience with them was good. sometimes they get return pcs from online sites as buyers use loophole just to hear them and return back for no reason at all abusing the return facility. talk to sagar, he will give all details of demo pc offered to you, also ask for pictures.

yes you can as pro audio home are very clear about such things. my experience with them was good. sometimes they get return pcs from online sites as buyers use loophole just to hear them and return back for no reason at all abusing the return facility. talk to sagar, he will give all details of demo pc offered to you, also ask for pictures.

m8fzfb.jpg

Thanks for suggesting.
ok...I talk through WhatsApp only as above mentioned in sites.They give a good response.

Send Sagar contact details.

Now they give final offer for Rs.14800/-
Also, post photos of current status

Click the above the photos for bigger image for better visibility.

RCA CABLE is lookalike local?

Other than anything to ask?

Any Suggestions?

Last edited:
good buy considering full warranty is applicable. since other FMs have dealt with them and have positive feedback, my recommendation would be - go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back