Best Price - Samsung 3D TVs with limited time special festival bundle offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks prankey. But I am from Kerala. How can I get it? Any contact number?

As we discussed thru PMs, you could visit Bangalore and take the TV as a luggage in Train or Volvo Buses and get it installed with free wall mount kit locally at your city.

Let me know your plans of coming to Bangalore and we will coordinate.

As we discussed thru PMs, you could visit Bangalore and take the TV as a luggage in Train or Volvo Buses and get it installed with free wall mount kit locally at your city.

Let me know your plans of coming to Bangalore and we will coordinate.

OK Friend. I will let you know soon.. Presently I am negotiating with my home town dealer. But he is not agreeing with the freebie. That is the problem. Price is much lesser. But without soundbar and 3d glasses it is not worth.

bought the 51D550 in Delhi at 64K from a dealer in Lajpat Nagar with 10 EMI option. no processing charge. and 2 free BT 3D glasses plus one BR movie 2012.

Price valid for today only:

43D490 3D Plasma with 2x BT 3D Glasses - 38k
51D550 3D Plasma with 2x BT 3D Glasses - 61.2k
40D6600 3D LED with 2x BT 3D Glasses, Soundbar and 4 Shrek 3D BRs - 82k
46D6600 3D LED with 2x BT 3D Glasses, Soundbar and 4 Shrek 3D BRs - 1.1L
64D8000 3D Plasma with 2x BT 3D Glasses, Soundbar and 4 Shrek 3D BRs - 1.8L

51D550 3D Plasma with 2x BT 3D Glasses - 61.2k extended for today with 0% finance option.

Its confirmed to be increasing to 63k and we may also not get free glasses or 0% finance as per the info I have. They still have 2x left for today.

hi,
can anyone tell me what is the accurate distance off watching for 51'' 3D plasma.

The stated distance for HD, ie. 10' for a 51" TV, should be treated as a maximum, rather than a starting point. Beyond that distance, it is hard to tell the difference between HD & good quality SD.
Absolutely. You can watch good quality HD (even if 720p for as little as 4 feet on 51" TV). Beyond 10 feet you would loose fine details and upscaled SD will almost look like HD.

For 3D you would need a minimum distance of about 5 to 6 feet primarily due to 3D focus issue. For closer distance, you would have to reduce the 3D depth.

Last edited:
hi any body giv idea to buy a suitable 3d glass for the samsung UN46C8000XFZA bought from usa. (now in india) whether SSG2100AB will suit for it? if any suggestions given pls provide with available area, cost. either in chennai or bangalore or pondicherry
thanx in advance

hi any body giv idea to buy a suitable 3d glass for the samsung UN46C8000XFZA bought from usa. (now in india) whether SSG2100AB will suit for it? if any suggestions given pls provide with available area, cost. either in chennai or bangalore or pondicherry
thanx in advance
Yes, SSG2100AB should work as for all the 2010 models. I will try to find if its available on stock and check the prices accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back