Best Price - 2011 Samsung Plasma 3D PS51D550

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have booked it yesterday for 64k in Devi international, Bangalore. 2 3D glasses but no freebies along. Waiting for it to be delivered. :cool:

75k is MOP everywhere for 51d550! Its all bargain... U should say I am getting this much there... But rajtronics will call n confirm becoz, he is like the dealer to supply to devi or around I guess...

buzzing sound ?
i dont get any, get your set checked might be a issue specific to your set.

buzzing sound ?
i dont get any, get your set checked might be a issue specific to your set.

Mate, call the helpline no and get your set changed.....

Hmm I dont think this guy owns this TV... He probably just read about a buzzing sound in Samsung TVs on the net & posting for the heck of it... BTW the buzzing sound prob was in some Samsung LEDs & not plasma as far as I can remember.... Although I could be wrong about this...

Mods UNBAN Prankey atleast now

I too was miffed at the mods for banning prankey & posting my views as such in the unblock prankey thread... But the reason the mods gave us for the ban did seem valid & pretty serious... So I don't think prankey will be unbanned in the near future unless he is able to convince the mods that he is innocent...

The reason the mods gave are total bogus. i personally know him and also have corresponded with him after the ban and all the accusations are false.

Everyone knows he was not "selling" and was just organizing "group buys". There is difference between selling something and just organizing deals. He is "not" a dealer like the mods have accused him.

It is totally lame that the mods accused him of taking money on behalf of the forum. Which company will simply pay money to a person like that without checking if their ads are carried or not. The mods stooped to very low levels and have made lame accusations.
They will face legal action for the false accusations they put up on him. Lets see what happens :)

PS: The mods will remove this post in a few hours. Hopefully you get to read it before that :)

Where did the mods explained the reason for the ban?
I am also interested in knowing the reason

Where did the mods explained the reason for the ban?
I am also interested in knowing the reason

They made some lame accusations that he is "selling" stuff without registering as a dealer. Everyone knows he is not "Selling" and just organizing group buys.

Also they accused him of taking money on behalf of the forum which is totally lame and baseless.

Now you know how ridiculous this forum and its mods are.

Prankey told me he tried to contact the mods but no one answered any of his repeated emails and even phone calls.

Maybe they consider prankey as a threat for some unknown reason.

This is ridiculous. I know this guy prankey who has helped many members here though I have never met him. He has been organizing pretty gud deals for our fellow members.

And what's the point is sending a PM and giving the reasons, can't the mods come here or wud have posted in "UNBLOCK PRANKEY ASAP" thread?

Mods: PS: Give him a chance to defend himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back