Best Price - Samsung 3D TVs with limited time special festival bundle offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Its available for 63k and Samsung folks are telling no glasses with it. I am working on getting a better deal.

bt the price mentioned in samsung site is 4900. hope it may b less than they given.
thanx bro.

I know it was selling for 3.5k and less when it was available last year end. Look around in ebay global, you may get it in much lesser cost.

I know it was selling for 3.5k and less when it was available last year end. Look around in ebay global, you may get it in much lesser cost.

yes bro. bt if go through ebay global i may b to pay customs duty etc. after calculating total comes to 5+. so i want a low rate from india. i.e. chennai, bangalore, pondy. or mumbai. pls try to identify som stores at these areas.
thanx:)

I am yet to collect my glasses from the store from which i bought my samsung 3d led and i want to sell them asap.PM me if anybody is interested

A dealer in chennai is quoting 67,200 with a pair of 3d glass for samy 40d6000. Is it a good price.

thank you

51D550 3D Plasma with 2x BT 3D Glasses - 61.2k extended for today with 0% finance option.

Its confirmed to be increasing to 63k and we may also not get free glasses or 0% finance as per the info I have. They still have 2x left for today.
Not sure if this is still available, also how would i go for Finance option since i am from Chennai

A dealer in chennai is quoting 67,200 with a pair of 3d glass for samy 40d6000. Is it a good price.

thank you
Will check and let you know.

Not sure if this is still available, also how would i go for Finance option since i am from Chennai
Finance is available only for members having Bangalore address. However, I have almost confirmed a better deal for 58k for 51D550 with 2x glasses. Starting a group buy for it now.

However, I have almost confirmed a better deal for 58k for 51D550 with 2x glasses. Starting a group buy for it now.

Wow ! That's a great deal !!

I was gonna buy the TV this Saturday...when can you confirm about this ?

Start only after you confirm! It can wait for 2 days.
I have confirmed it thrice already, but don't have it in writing! So not taking chances after the deferred commitments I have seen through Croma. The primary contact is travelling till Thursday and we have to get 20x members to keep my commitment. I don't have inventory info and written communication as of now. Hence communicated accordingly to build the list. Hopefully from Friday we can both confirm and release the stock accordingly.

Just bought D490 in Chennai Croma, never taught of closing the deal so early....will be getting delivery by Monday :)

Group buy dint work out so far.

51D550 available for 61.75k with 2x glasses if anyone's interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back