Best TV for Console gaming?

ElSantoVicioso

Hi,

I am out in the market for a LED TV (40 inches) and the primary usage would be to play games on my consoles and play HD content available over STBs.

Considering refresh rates, response time, and color reproduction, which TV would be a good budget buy? I don't have any budget in my mind right now but I would prefer keeping it as low as possible.

TIA,
El

^ Not just with PS4. But a quick update, 2015 Sony TVs are not so excellent as the previous models of 2013 and 2014.

I was a diehard fan of Sony until my Sony TV failed within 15 months of purchase. The panel went kaput and they asked 15k for panel replacement for 32" TV :( I dumped it and switched back to my old Samsung LCD

I was a diehard fan of Sony until my Sony TV failed within 15 months of purchase. The panel went kaput and they asked 15k for panel replacement for 32" TV :( I dumped it and switched back to my old Samsung LCD

Sorry to hear that. But ask around, you will see some people telling that they will not touch Samsung again even with a 10 foot pole and some saying the same for L.G.:sad:

The problem is with the longevity of these products

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back