Best TV for my usage?

jeanquentin

Hello,

Is this the place to ask for some advice, please?

TV from 2008, Toshiba 81 cm, power button that's starting to fail, and you have to try about fifteen times to turn it on: as a result, it stays on standby indefinitely.

In short, the time has surely come to change it.

I don't know if the sales are still worth anything, but if I can kill two birds with one stone...

My usage: 2h a day max, streaming/replay mainly (Netflix, Prime, etc.), Nintendo Switch and that's it.
220 cm of recoil, no more.
Only constraint: I'd like to install 2/3 Android TV apps, so a system natively equipped with them would be perfect (but if I have to go through a Google TV Chromecast to get a much better TV but not natively, I'm open to the proposition).

Budget, I don't know the current price range at all, but as you can see, the aim is to have a technology that can last me a long time, given the number of years I keep my devices, but without falling into the very high-end super sharp, because I'm not more amateur than that.

Thank you for all your advice!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back