Bevenbi capacitors - Anyone using that?

I have 2 just enough for my new build. I have opa2134. Sorry no extras else I would have sent it over.

a suggestion…..headphonezone sells burson opamps. If you can accomodate it, Just ask them to deliver.
Thanks Burson will be 3 times costly than the amp itself. Not worth it in my situation. I have already looked upon all these options.

Bevenbi MKP capacitors are offering good value for money compared to Mundorf and Jantezn. But that is just one aspect. What about performance / SQ? Anyone using these and would like to comment. I am not comfortable being a guinea pig.

Currently I am using an EPCOS run capacitor for all my crossover, but they at time sound a bit 'Metallic' to my ears. Don't know if they require more fine tuning or break-in or a simple audio grade capacitor (so called :)-) shall do the trick.

Looking for answers.
I just finished a diy headphone amp with bevenbi as input caps. Been listening to the amp for an hour. Nice to begin with but i do think ctr would be better. Will fill you guys in on this after a few weeks. Need to do some fine tuning still and who knows they may shine post that.

Manek

I just finished a diy headphone amp with bevenbi as input caps. Been listening to the amp for an hour. Nice to begin with but i do think ctr would be better. Will fill you guys in on this after a few weeks. Need to do some fine tuning still and who knows they may shine post that.

Manek
Ok Bevenbi is metalized polypropylene and CTR is polyester type. Some would prefer one over the other. Nothing right or wrong in that. Try Tibcon Oil filled capacitor if the available space and values permits.

Ok Bevenbi is metalized polypropylene and CTR is polyester type. Some would prefer one over the other. Nothing right or wrong in that. Try Tibcon Oil filled capacitor if the available space and values permits.
Ok, just found out the reason i wasnt too hot on bevenbi, it was one length of the damn cat6 hookup wire internally that I had used as ran short of the usual wire I used. There was that typical forwardness, glare and slight metallic tone of the cat 5/6?wires(at least to my ears). Decided to change that today to my usual wire I use and yes the bevenbi do sound promising….some more listening before the verdict….

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back