Beware !! The ANACONDA's coming !!

Ok. Maybe then I will not do the Cat5 thing.

I am attempting to build something like a 300+300W amplifier. I have two Infinity car subwoofers for which I have built boxes. Each is rated at 300W and they are 4 ohm drivers.

Heyia ALL

Sorry for hoping in Late...

Soundsgreat...i would say WOWa !!! nice one...
Buts thats not over...

I need a demo of it...
moreover...
i will try to arrange a demo for your cable at one of the good places, or maybe first i will let my hands on it at one of my partners demo flat in Whitefield...

I would like to request you to use it as much as you can, so it burns enough to proove your success...

And once i audition it at the demo flat, i would surely recommend it for a demo in either of the showrooms...
1). ProFx
2). ARN Systems

but, dont just disclose that its your DIY (Home) stuff...
Lets see what we can do for that...

What say...???

Anyways, Buddies...

An open offer for members only...

Do let me know, if any of you requires QED Spades/Plugs or Monster Spades/Plugs/Speaker Cables...
Actually i am dealing with the parent company of QED so will try to get some good price for QED for your DIY stuff only...
And as per monster there North India distributor, is known to me, so on request i can get the stuff, specially cable at good price...
But these will only be for the DIY stuff....

Do let me know, GUYZ...

Thanking You

Mridul Goel

Hi,

No probs buddy,As they say "ITS BETTER LATE THEN NEVER" !;)

As with demo and the other things I need to meet and discuss with you ! so please PM the contact details or else I'll PM you my details we'll take it from there !!

You are most welcome to audition my cables along with towers (hope you saw that aswell !).

I'll certainly be interested in those spades and stuff,so PM is the way to go !!

Finally thanks for comments and for the offer !! will most obliged to do so !!

As with the burning is concerned Am not sure how long its going to take but as of now (with about 5+ hrs of usage) its already sounding better then my earlier projects ( see my DIY cable thread) so Am pretty sure we can take it for spin any time !! Again PM PM

Regards.

Hi,
As with the burning is concerned Am not sure how long its going to take but as of now (with about 5+ hrs of usage) its already sounding better then my earlier projects ( see my DIY cable thread) so Am pretty sure we can take it for spin any time !! Again PM PM

Yes boss will PM you...

And wait i got urs before i could do the same...
wait will check that up...

anyways...

boss u will not kill me when we will meet right...:(
As i have troubled you guyz a lot.. intrupting nd discussing the products...i know....:D
lol...dont do that re.. i am not married yet...hehe

Boss regarding the burning issue, you need atleast 20-25hrs of cable run burn, for its actual capacity to be prooved...
No props some or the other way we will do it...

Thanking You

Mridul Goel

Hi,

Whoa man ! don't make me a bad man( I've already become one for some comments):p

Its all their in the learning curve so its ok no probs !

Am not married either Boss ;) ! Guess both are in bachelors club :D !

Thats what I told you that it takes some more time ( I have not much time to do it now as Am little pre-occupied ),So if we wait then don't when it'll happen !! we can start with your demo apartment,See the result then proceed further !! what do you say ??

Going for dinner ! will be back in a while !!

Regards.

hehe

njoy ur supper bro...

m off to sleep...

gtta reach office by 9:00 am...
and gtta lot of work to finish on my website...
and gtta get some clients and finalize some panels deal...
hope to clear Rs.20L order by month end..

kindly suggest me someone.. whu can make a good web for me at the cheapest price, as i am investing all from my pocket these days...

my site sucks as of now, not more than 70 visitiors, a day, but none of them are happy, as my product display page is still not ready...

Grrr...how should i manage all stuff myself...

Hi,

Ok sure ! Me, still long way for me to sleep !

Sure will let you know( I think one of my friend is there,let me see).

Best of the luck for your orders !.

Regards.

Hi,

You are most welcome to audition my stuff I've already told you that,Now when you ask "if its ok with you guys" I recon you want to join mridul ! is that what you are asking ??

Otherwise you are welcome to audition it anytime (just let me know before coming)

Regards.

Hi,
Sorry, that is what I meant. If you two guys are meeting up at ProFX, whenever that happens.
Where do you stay and when are you free? I am in Malleswaram.

Vivek

Hi,

Thats what ! Vivek the Pro-fx thing might take some time as the cables are not burnt to the extent of taking it there,we have some other plan as of now. Mridul wanted to take it to whitefield (his partners demo place) first then based on the result and other things we might take it to Pro-Fx( Am still not sure as its mridul's call).

Am in Sanjaynagar Buddy ! very close,So if you are interested in coming over then let me know,Infact today Am bit free, will be at home.

Let me know,PM me for contact details.

Regards.

Hi all,
It was time spent well really at Shreekant's house today. I got to see his audio system. I must say I was impressed with his folded horn tower speakers. I was particularly impressed with the amount of bass the 6.5 inch drivers put out.
Then, we did some 5.1 listening of some music DVDs. Again, I was impressed with the sub.
I also got to see his DIY speaker cable, all neatly shielded. I am sure he would be happy to host anyone else who may be interested in checking out his stuff.

Vivek

Hi,

Thanks Vivek for the Kind words !!:) Am glad you appreciate my efforts !!

Sure any other member wishes to drop in is always welcome !!:D

Regards.

Hi, what material is your cable made of?
strongly recommend you do a blind test without switching cables at all. it would be be an eye opener.

Hi,

What exactly you mean ?? and why will it be an eye opener without changing the cables ??:confused:

If you are suggesting that the cables will not make any difference means !! I will strongly oppose and will not accept !! I've already commented on the subject in some other thread so will not do so here !!

As with the tests, I've done all the tests thats needed to be done and I've posted with the Examples of the same !!

Regards.

If you are suggesting that the cables will not make any difference means !! I will strongly oppose and will not accept !!

You're going to start another war!! Not many on this forum believe that cables make a difference, more from articles they have read on the internet, rather than from experience.

Hi,

Chnadru here's a link for cables,but I don't know what exact spec you want to know,The reason is there's no predefined spec for DIY cable as the wire ( gauge,stands,quality) selected and the way its done largely decides the final spec of the Cable !!

DIY audio cables

Awedeophile as I've already told Am the sober type and will not engage in any agruments what so ever !! Bur at the same time in my own thread which is specifically meant for cable,Some one has something contrary to say then I have to defend or standup !! thats it.

I will not go more then that under any circumstances !! I did the same with Norge thread,when things went out of control I pulled the plug ! I think you know me by now ;) !

Regards.

Hey Guys,

Sorry,I dont intend to start another discussion etc,i was just toying with the idea of making a speaker cable for my system(an onkyo integra A-917 amp to my JBL cntrl 5 bookshelf speakers)there is a JAMO cable doing this job already,since the anacondas seemed exciting,just thought on similar lines.

cheers

Hi,

Chnadru buddy that was not for you !! it was meant for someone else who had commented !! So my friend you ask all you want and I will be most happy to answer your quires any time !!

Have checked the site that I gave the link of ?? what exactly is your plan let me know so that I help you in my best capacity !! also please update the location in your profile so that it makes us easier to comment regarding the components availability and other things based on the location !!

Any question just fire,don't hesitate !!

Regards.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back