BIG TV is finally out with HD service.

good news....soon we could see sun HD bringing down their prices. Wait until commonwealth games and we could see most other players entering HD world. Hopefully we would also have popular channels start transmitting in HD

Re: Reliance BIG TV HD in May

Okay - I've read it 10 times from the Morning. How many duplicate threads do you intend to create?

Re: Reliance BIG TV HD in May

Okay - I've read it 10 times from the Morning. How many duplicate threads do you intend to create?

lol......I was thinking exactly the same when I saw this thread....:p

I think I'd watch regular TV on a new CRT TV which I'm planning to purchase. The reason being I'm a big wrestling fan and most of those DVD's are optimized for 4:3 aspect ratio TV's. It would be frustrating to watch them on a 16:9 screen. And I'm really happy with SD as far as watching regular TV goes. I barely watch regular TV programs except for cricket and some occasional pro-wrestling.

I do however plan to buy a Full HD plasma which I'll use for PS3 gaming, Blu Ray movies and DVD movies playback.

Last edited:
good now i can make some real use of the 1080p samsung b530 i recently bought.

waiting for tata sky to come out with their hd service.

honestly with the crap after sales customer service i'd better wait for tata sky to launch HD. having tata sky plus now, have used and thrown away big tv a year back after getting frustrated and p*ssed by their customer harassment department.

honestly with the crap after sales customer service i'd better wait for tata sky to launch HD. having tata sky plus now, have used and thrown away big tv a year back after getting frustrated and p*ssed by their customer harassment department.

it is no secret that Customer Service of most of the brands in india is a joke. anyways its good to know that TS+ customers r happy even i might switch to TS+ from Reliance BIG s!*it.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back