Biggest screen size TV under 40K

ArvinB

Hello Everyone!

Warm greetings I hv been following this forum after being introduced to it by my cousin.

He is an owner of a Plasma TV. I was highly suspicious of his intelligence:rolleyes:, buying the old age technology plasma, the dead tv range as per me (to be R.I.P.-ed next to the CRTs:indifferent14:). But then I saw channels like NDTV good time on his TV set. The image was no way near to the quality on my 29 inch CRT but waaaayyy better than the blocky images I saw on a Sony Bravia EX (3 or 4 I do not remember) LCD.

Now with no concerns on the technology to choose, I have come to this great fountain of knowledge, seeking help in getting the best and BIGGEST screen TV (no gray market stuff or low grade brands pls) within my budget of 40K (cannot stretch it by even a penny - or else it will be just the 29 incher and me for another 1-2 yrs):eek:hyeah:

I am not sure from your post if you are open to the "old age technology, plasma" or not. But in case you are, my sincere advice is that you buy a Panasonic 42X20D plasma 42" TV for Rs. 32,500/- In my personal opinion you will not get anything better or bigger within your budget. You can use the balance money to buy a blu-ray player or upgrade to HD DTH.

Hi
as sanjay suggested, for your budget of 40,000 you could go for a 42 incher hd ready plasma tv and a media player.panasonic 42 x20d is a good tv.check lg plasmas also. With panasonic you would get 3 years warranty also.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back