Blu-ray/DVD/CD/VHS/Tape/LP - Gift thread *ca

Sam9 - Can you gift me night at the museum?

Man I though you would never ask :) ...... sure I can ...... from your collection can I dare to ask for two ...... Dark Knight and Matrix revolutions ......

PM me your address, and I will send mine ....lets put some life to this thread ......... :D

Hi All,

After a long time, good to see this thread being resurrected and Stevie has said about cofee rights in his own style!

Enjoy gifting, happy hifivisioning!

Cheers!

Hi All,

After a long time, good to see this thread being resurrected and Stevie has said about cofee rights in his own style!

Enjoy gifting, happy hifivisioning!

Cheers!

I have a question for the knowledgeable thread originator :D - for those of us who don't have actual LP/Vinyl and other media objects, is it ok to gift used Hard Disks? (i.e. with "useless data" still present in it).

While not as useful as other gifts, in a way this gesture will enable us to participate in and enjoy the pleasure that comes from the gifting act :yahoo:

^^ Define "useless data" :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

^^ Define "useless data" :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

For the sake of argument - let us say that my gift of empty HDD is returned , albeit with useless BD -1080P data, then I would have to find another member willing to take this gift with the useless data in it. :D

Sam - As embarrased as I am to tell you this, but I am yet to watch Iron Man! I have built my collection over the last year. Havent watched any movie from my collection from start to end. In a week or two my setup will finally be ready!

Time will finally come for me to sitback and enjoy!

But for sure, once I am all done watching them.. we can trade BDs for weeks/months!

Last edited:
I have an Ocean's Trilogy with bonus Ocean's 11 (1960) movie that I can gift.
I ended up getting the BD of the movie so the DVD is not useful to me.

The DVD has never been watched, its brand new.

Here is the link to the Amazon Product page:
http://www.amazon.com/Oceans-Collect...3817736&sr=8-1

This is sort of a unique DVD, atleast the first of its kind that I saw. The DVD has data on both the side. So there are two discs with one movie on each side. And hence the 4 movies on 2 Discs.

All 4 movies are NTSC Region 1 locked. All but Ocean's 11(1960) are DD 5.1. Ocean's 11 is Mono

Same rule applies, first one to call dips gets it :)

Last edited:
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back