Blu-ray/DVD/CD/VHS/Tape/LP - Gift thread *ca

svenkateshsmart

Title: Dedicated Thread for Gift - Strictly no rent, lease, hire, trade, money laundering, or any commercial motive.**

Hello All,

I have created this thread so that we can "gift" DVDs, BDs, CDs, LPs, VHSs, LPs that we own to each other without violating coffeeright.

So, members start posting your collections here and you can exchange "gifts":lol:

Rules: Defintion of Gift
1. You can list your collection explicitly on this thread.
2. You are free to list any titles at your own discretion for sending gifts and the list can be displayed explicitly here.
3. Solicitation is strictly prohibited in this thread, but only through Peace Maker.
4. You are at liberty to chose your own recepient and you have all the right to deny, change your mind and withdraw your gifting process at any time without any explanation to anyone whatsoever.
5. The recepient may on his own discretion express his willingess to bear the costs involved in the receiving the gift and may choose to reciprocate his gratitude to the donor on his own discretion.
6. The gift details such as item, recepient, shipping mode can be made explicit on this thread.
7. If you dont like coffee right away, you can alternatively use LOTR, MI, AVTR without mentioning the title or type of media.
8. You are free to express your unbiased views on and criticise, for the benefit of public, any movies, music, literary works here.

Happy gifting!:clapping:

Cheers!:cheers:

Legality/Disclamier/Indemnity Notice: No sale, trading, or exchange is involved here. The participants by default confirm that they understand this by participating in this thread. The donor and the recepient can exchange "gifts". The holder of any copyrighted material bought by him from the original owner of the copyrighted material has rights to gift, destroy, and sell the media to another person, without reproducing or duplicating it, which is supported by first sale doctrine or exhaustive sale. The views, reviews and topics discussed here are the personal views of the members/participants of the threads only and is not in any way, form or fashion recommended/encouraged by Hifivision or by its administrators and the participants hereby undertake to indemify Hifivision against any future loss or damage or any legal infringements.:eek:hyeah: Articles 19 and 21 of Constitution of India guarantees right to speech and expression and right to personal liberty and any law/stipulation/byelaws that are derogative of fundamental rights is void and unlawful.

**Terms and Conditions Apply.

Last edited:
Title: Dedicated Thread for Gift - Strictly no rent, lease, hire, trade, money laundering, or any commercial motive.

Hello All,

I have created this thread so that we can "gift" DVDs, BDs, CDs, LPs, VHSs, LPs that we own to each other without violating coffeeright.

So, members start posting your collections here and you can exchange "gifts":lol:

Happy gifting!:clapping:

Cheers!:cheers:

Legality/Disclamier/Indemnity Notice: No sale, trading, or exchange is involved here. The participants by default confirm that they understand this by participating in this thread. The donor and the recepient can exchange "gifts". The holder of any copyrighted material bought by him from the original owner of the copyrighted material has rights to gift, destroy, and sell the media to another person, without reproducing or duplicating it, which is supported by first sale doctrine or exhaustive sale. This views, reviews exchanged here are the personal views of the members, participants of the threads only and is not in anyway, form or fashion recommended/encouraged by Hifivision or by its administrators and the participants hereby undertake to indemify Hifivision against any future loss or damage or any legal infringements.:eek:hyeah:

FREEDOM !!!:lol:

i hereby declare - with legal air under my broad wings - that i have an SACD = ROGER WATERS - IN THE FLESH -

that i want to GIFT -

i do not intend to secure any gratification (legal/illegal) during said transaction -

further - i will bear the cost of courier to destination - so that no monies come my way - and allow fingers to be pointed ( at my carefully balanced halo 6 inches above my head)

I love this thread and the idea behind this:).... But love to gift to few known people intially to show my love.......

I propose :::::Chain reaction-BD( Good title to start with )
Terminator-1 ( BD)

Some more gift follow after seeing the chain reaction...

Hi,

I am willing to gift "2008 Standard Definition DTS Demonstration Disc" original disc.

You can browse for the contents of the DVD online.

Contains a superb video The Black Crowes/Remedy by "Illegal People Touring Inc."

Cheers!

Hi,

I am willing to gift "2008 Standard Definition DTS Demonstration Disc" original disc.

You can browse for the contents of the DVD online.

Contains a superb video The Black Crowes/Remedy by "Illegal People Touring Inc."

Cheers!

since i will be the winning bidder for Vinay's DVD player -
http://www.hifivision.com/general-chit-chat/9649-vinays-dvd-player-sale-contribution-hfv.html

you may please send that dvd my way - finders-keepers

edit - i do not have home theater (will have in the distant future)

since i will be the winning bidder for Vinay's DVD player -
http://www.hifivision.com/general-chit-chat/9649-vinays-dvd-player-sale-contribution-hfv.html

you may please send that dvd my way - finders-keepers

Hi,

I hereby declare that I am gifting unconditionally the DVD titled "2008 Standard Definition Demonstration Disc" to Suri, the recepient and this generous act of gifting does not involve any money, coins, coercion or sale,trading as mentioned in the thread title and is an expression of my love towards his doggy bearing the name _____ (name to be filled in later) under the ownership of the member, Suri.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The gift will be couriered to your mailing address tomorrow. Happy Receiving!

Yours obediently,

Thread owner.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Wow!! Nice thread coming from the Legal Eagle Venkatesh:clapping:.

Let me be the first to receive a gift. I'd like to be gifted the Terminator 1 BD from Srini.

I would like to gift some source material as well, will look at my small collection and post tomorrow.

Wow!! Nice thread coming from the Legal Eagle Venkatesh:clapping:.

Let me be the first to receive a gift. I'd like to be gifted the Terminator 1 BD from Srini.

I would like to gift some source material as well, will look at my small collection and post tomorrow.

Hi,

"Legal Eagle" Super rhyming! Just thinking of cofeewriting it, but titles were long since abolished and unlawful. Justu miss!

Thinking of producing and directing a movie so that I can display the the title along with my name and cofeewright the same.

Like Quick Gun Murugan!

Cheers!

Thanks Venkat for bringing much needed cheer for today.

Now I needed a small clarification, Is it that We can only accept the gifts which are announced by kind people or can we also choose or demand a particular thing to gift us?

Last edited:
Thanks Venkat for bringing much needed cheer for today.

Now I needed a small clarification, Is it that We can only accept the gifts which are announced by kind people or can we also choose or demand a particular thing to gift us?

Hi,

Like comedian vadivelu says, "Ethu pannalum plan panni pannanum, whatever you want to do, do it well planned."

Do the solicitation process through Prime Mini to the desired member and the donor who wishes to the sent the gift will declare that he is sending so and so item in this thread.

I hereby call all the blu-ray owners (I hate "blu", dont know who invented it, wish "red" was retained) to come up with your list of "gifts"!

Cheers!

Hi,

If you're blue, you are not Jake Sully!
you are suffering from cyanosis!

Singa Kuttike Savaala (dare you challenge me for I am Babylion?)

Cheers!

The above published phrases are my own literary work and is protected against illegal copying, distribution or public use, without SMSing me.

Hi,

Cheers!

The above published phrases are my own literary work and is protected against illegal copying, distribution or public use, without SMSing me.

hey - i can imagine this scene -

dark, swarthy villain confronts baby lion - tells him only - "DON'T BARK - YOUNG DOG"

and baby lion says - ahaiii! -Singa Kuttike Savaala!!! (HAVE SENT sms FOR USE OF PHRASE)

Last edited:
Hi,

Cheers!

You are on track with your movie producing. Good that you have inserted sub titles :clapping:. When you are movie is released there will be no coffeeright, only coffeewrong:lol:

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back