Hello, Beginner audiophile + Broke home theatre enthusiast & Cinephile here

Vyktrii

Hello Everyone , I'm from Delhi and an Avid audiophile (I listen to high res music daily and have 500gb+ FLAC, DSD & MQA collection), Audio gear i own is HiFiman Sundara on 4.4mm connection hooked up from either Shanling UA3 or or Shanling M0 Pro, I also own AKG 371 and CCA PLA 13 IEMs for portability

Im also a cinephile and I own around 500 DVDs+Blurays and also Run a plex server with around 40TB of content (Most of my movies Remux and are around 60-140GB each thus such size), I currently own a Sony IV300 HT, which is the cheapest real 5.1 theatre system and a basic 65" QLED (Without FALD)

Im currently saving towards building a Home theatre with 120" Projector and a real 7.1.4 Atmos setup so I can really take advantage of my Remux movies and Blurays

Im also willing to help the community out by answerings any questions about my gear, and sharing specific Songs and Movies to benchmark your setups...

Welcome to the forum. You will find it enriching here. Hope you find what you are looking for. You have a good basic system to start with.

Hello Everyone , I'm from Delhi and an Avid audiophile (I listen to high res music daily and have 500gb+ FLAC, DSD & MQA collection), Audio gear i own is HiFiman Sundara on 4.4mm connection hooked up from either Shanling UA3 or or Shanling M0 Pro, I also own AKG 371 and CCA PLA 13 IEMs for portability

Im also a cinephile and I own around 500 DVDs+Blurays and also Run a plex server with around 40TB of content (Most of my movies Remux and are around 60-140GB each thus such size), I currently own a Sony IV300 HT, which is the cheapest real 5.1 theatre system and a basic 65" QLED (Without FALD)

Im currently saving towards building a Home theatre with 120" Projector and a real 7.1.4 Atmos setup so I can really take advantage of my Remux movies and Blurays

Im also willing to help the community out by answerings any questions about my gear, and sharing specific Songs and Movies to benchmark your setups...

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

If the post / response to you helps in any way, use the 'Like' button which is located at the right hand bottom of the post. This helps to build up positive reputation for the FM (Fellow Member).

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

Hey man! Welcome to the forum. I recently started collecting remuxes of my favourite movies & TV shows. I’d like to know about your storage setup.
1. Do you use internal or external HDD? Or is it SSD? Or a NAS?
2. I’m starting from zero….so what’s your recommendation?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back