Blu-ray/DVD/CD/VHS/Tape/LP - Gift thread *ca

I'm not gonna gift any of my blu-rays but won't mind accepting some ;-)
In a hushed voice : but, yeah , behind the scene if you wanna get some gifts which have to be re-gifted then you may use Dr. Manmohan Singh.

Hi,

Before going to bed:

Saaani Piccheers' Singa Kuttike Savaala (cowdung pictures' "dare you challenge baby lion"

My upcoming movie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not gonna gift any of my blu-rays but won't mind accepting some ;-)
In a hushed voice : but, yeah , behind the scene if you wanna get some gifts which have to be re-gifted then you may use Dr. Manmohan Singh.
YGMS;)

YGMS = You got Manmohn Singh
Need to add this one to our HFV glossary:lol:.

You are in Q,pls try after sometime.
Hum jahan khade hote hai wohin se line shuru hoti hai :yahoo:.. So that means you are again back in the line, I mean, in the back of the line :p

YGMS;)

YGMS = You got Manmohn Singh
Need to add this one to our HFV glossary:lol:.

ROFL ROFL.:eek:hyeah:(Mods, we really need that ROFL smiley, plzzzzzz)
YGMS too.

Last edited:
Hum jahan khade hote hai wohin se line shuru hoti hai :yahoo:.. So that means you are again back in the line, I mean, in the back of the line :p

Thats good,but always check you stand @ right place ,else the line can be for different perpose.:eek:hyeah:

Thats good,but always check you stand @ right place ,else the line can be for different perpose.:eek:hyeah:

Doesn't matter who is first in the queue**, as things can always be reversed:D:D.

**Gift receivers Queue:D.

Pssst: Am ready to bear the courier charges for gifts directed to this Particular member = ME :D.

spirovious@ tell him the right place very clearly ......see he is already very Konfused...................otherwise he will again stand at the wrong queue..........:):yahoo:
Count me in right queue...........be at safer side I wants to be in middle of that.

Title: Dedicated Thread for Gift - Strictly no rent, lease, hire, trade, money laundering, or any commercial motive.**
Hello All,
I have created this thread so that we can "gift" DVDs, BDs, CDs, LPs, VHSs, LPs that we own to each other without violating coffeeright.
So, members start posting your collections here and you can exchange "gifts":lol:
Rules: Defintion of Gift
1. You can list the your collection explicitly on this thread.
2. You are free to list any titles at your own discretion for sending gifts and the list can be displayed explicitly here.
3. Solicitation is strictly prohibited in this thread, but only through Peace Maker.
4. You are at liberty to chose your own recepient and you have all the right to deny, change your mind and withdraw your gifting process at any time without any explanation to anyone whatsoever.
5. The recepient may on his own discretion express his willingess to bear the costs involved in the receiving the gift and may choose to reciprocate his gratitude to the donor on his own discretion.
6. The gift details such as item, recepient, shipping mode can be made explicit on this thread.
7. If you dont like coffee right away, you can alternatively use LOTR, MI, AVTR without mentioning the title or type of media.
8. You are free to express your unbiased views on and criticise, for the benefit of public, any movies, music, literary works here.

Happy gifting!:clapping:

Cheers!:cheers:

ROFL.... If sarcasm has a limit you crossed that miles away......great going Venkar Sir.......enjoyed every bit reading the post.......

Last edited:
I would like to bring in notice that I was successfully being "gifted" the Predator 1 BR by our esteemed member "Idlebrain" and I thank him for his generosity.

I would also like to bring in notice that I would be gifting the disc Predator 1, which by CoffeeRight rules is owned by me now to our esteemed member "IdleBrain", by doing this I hereby declare that I am in all aspects abiding by the Gift Rule No 4 and 5 and hence have the full rights to commence with the proceedings......:D

Last edited:

spirovious@ tell him the right place very clearly ......see he is already very Konfused...................otherwise he will again stand at the wrong queue..........:):yahoo:
Count me in right queue...........be at safer side I wants to be in middle of that.
Yeah, whatever.. but the fact of the matter is that you guys are still in the line behind me:yahoo::yahoo:

I want to be gifted with LOTR.

Gifting "the Rock" and "Batman Begins" to idlebrain.

I would like to bring in notice that I was successfully being "gifted" the Predator 1 BR by our esteemed member "Idlebrain" and I thank him for his generosity.

I would also like to bring in notice that I would be gifting the disc Predator 1, which by CoffeeRight rules is owned by me now to our esteemed member "IdleBrain", by doing this I hereby declare that I am in all aspects abiding by the Gift Rule No 4 and 5 and hence have the full rights to commence with the proceedings......:D

i think that at this juncture a formal end-user agreement format may be in order-

You (name of receiver) agree that this post -on this thread of this web page alone constitutes the entire User Agreement, that it is the complete and exclusive statement of your agreement with me (name of giver), that it sets forth our entire liability, all representations made, and all warranties or commitments that are binding upon us, that it is not intended to inure to third-party beneficiaries, constitutes a writing signed by you, supersedes all prior agreements and representations between the parties, that no variation of the terms of this User Agreement will be enforceable against us, that it is subject to change which shall be effective immediately, and you waive the right to claim, contest, or assert that this User Agreement was modified, canceled, superseded, or changed by any oral agreement, purchase order, e-mail, notice, or other writing, course of conduct, waiver, implication, or estoppel, nor may you rely upon the representation(s) of any donor. Any attempt to transfer any of the rights, duties, or obligations hereunder except as expressly provided for herein is null and void. In the event of a dispute, the parties hereto agree to resolve the dispute by looking to this User Agreement and the mods and supermod. This User Agreement shall not limit any rights that we may have any under intellectual property or other law, including but not limited to copyright, trade secret, or contract law. This User Agreement shall not be canceled, modified, amended or in any way altered, nor may it be modified by custom and usage of trade or course of dealing. No one has the authority to vary these terms and conditions, nor to make any additional commitments, representations, or warranties which do not appear herein, and no purported modification by any person, orally or in writing, may be relied upon or deemed binding, and we note our objection thereto, nor shall any writing, undertaking, representation, or warranty made by anyone affiliated with this website which is inconsistent with this User Agreement be binding. Consequently you may not send unusable CDs DVDs VHS tapes,BRD and other such media, which differ from this User Agreement which if received in violation of the foregoing will be ignored if possible, and will have no effect, but which may if deemed necessary in our sole discretion be subject to review by supermod. Our failure to respond or take affirmative action in response to any communication or information sent or provided to us should be understood to mean that we did not receive the communication or information, did not read it, chose not to respond, or disagreed, and should not be construed to indicate our acquiescence, agreement, approval, or consent. Specifically, but not in limitation of the forgoing, this restricted rights website and any related software, data, images, or other content are not available for licensing to Dr. MANMOHAN SINGH or others under the terms of FAR 52.227-19 ("COMMERCIAL COMPUTER SOFTWARERESTRICTED RIGHTS") but only under the more restrictive terms as set forth herein, and constitute proprietary, trade secret, commercial data which is not subject to, and may not be disclosed under the disclosure provisions of any state, local, or other law.. Recommendations and information are not intended to replace well-structured policy of the forum - or sound judgment and do not address individual or site-specific issues, so you must take care when using or implementing to address individual or local operational and policy concerns.

regds suri

Suri, I read the EULA and all through I thought I was understanding. Just 2 mins later I don't remember or understand a thing. I think your motive behind this EULA is "if you can't convince, just confuse":D. This is how any agreement should be written, especially when coffeerights are involved:)

Gifted a Pana-BDP60 myself (does it infringe any tea-right BTW?), am still awaiting an update whether my gift will be transported across the oceans and reach me...

If my gift (to myself) indeed materializes, can somebody gift me a mod chip (for BDP-60) or do I need to again gift it to myself?

If my gift doesn't materialize, I pray to the alimighty to let a kind-hearted soul on this forum (soul may have different meaning, hence calrifying that he/she should be a living member) to gift me a modded Pana-BDP60 without any consideration in return for the same, I see that there are too many donors on this forum anyways...

Once the above gift issue is resolved, I undertake (in good faith and full of anticipation) to join this esteemed league of donors and donees here... May the tribe of donors increase... rest my case...

Re denon avr 2309

hi there this is my first post. i have a denon 2309 and used kefs 2005.2 now i am using sony floor standing speakers for the front and kefs for the center and the rear after doing auto setup i am losing 10db in sound can any one help thanks

Hi riskytony welcome to the HFV...........you have posted to the wrong thread...........It is gift thread.........................in this thread every one will help you in gifting your audio gears to us...........I am in also in queue ................... :)

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back