Bluetooth speakers around 15k

filmymonk

Hello,
This is my 1st post on this forum. Thank you guys for making the consumes more literate.
I am searching for Bluetooth speaker around 15k.
My 1st choice is Harman Cardon onyx studio 6. If anyone else have any better option, please advice. I would also like to know any disadvantages studio 6 have.
Thank you.

Check out the Ikea Eneby at Rs 8k. They sound surprisingly good for the price - loud as well as clear with reasonable musicality.

FM @kartick has it, if you need a first hand user experience. I’ve heard his recording and was impressed.

Last edited by a moderator:
For 15k you could check out the Bose soundlink mini. Consider Bose as just another brand. You could also check out the Sony SRS xb12 at under 5k.

What would be your purpose? Room filling or just near field casual listening?

MaSh

Check out the Ikea Eneby at Rs 8k. They sound surprisingly good for the price - loud as well as clear with reasonable musicality.

FM @kartick has it, if you need a first hand user experience. I’ve heard his recording and was impressed.

Thanks for the mention @SachinChavan. Indeed, this little speaker has left me awestruck. Every time I play it, I wonder how much portable active speaker technology and refinement has come a long way.

This fits the bill for me on the following counts:
- Price point
- This thing plays all genre so well. Has a very natural sound and renders content with extreme musicality. Tried everything on it from Indian Classical, Vocals, Jazz, EDM and been very satisfied with it.
- Superb bass. This isn't your in your face dirty thumpy and unclear bass. It is well controlled and defined.
- Most importantly, this speaker just doesn't distort!! Play it on the maximum volume and it still plays clean. This fills open spaces and closed rooms with equal ease. I haves used it for terrace gatherings and it just plays so effortlessly.
- Looks, yes, this fits the bill for me on the Nordic plain and simple yet earthy designs. The colour scheme is pretty organic.
- Very interestingly, this actually rewards you with improvement of the signal quality. I could sense a palpable difference between the resolution clarity on content played via Apple Music vs Tidal. Kudos for a small speaker showing such nuances!!

I wish there was an option to buy two of these and play these in stereo mode. This could be an excellent no-fuss bedroom setup.

Thanks for the mention @SachinChavan. Indeed, this little speaker has left me awestruck. Every time I play it, I wonder how much portable active speaker technology and refinement has come a long way.

This fits the bill for me on the following counts:
- Price point
- This thing plays all genre so well. Has a very natural sound and renders content with extreme musicality. Tried everything on it from Indian Classical, Vocals, Jazz, EDM and been very satisfied with it.
- Superb bass. This isn't your in your face dirty thumpy and unclear bass. It is well controlled and defined.
- Most importantly, this speaker just doesn't distort!! Play it on the maximum volume and it still plays clean. This fills open spaces and closed rooms with equal ease. I haves used it for terrace gatherings and it just plays so effortlessly.
- Looks, yes, this fits the bill for me on the Nordic plain and simple yet earthy designs. The colour scheme is pretty organic.
- Very interestingly, this actually rewards you with improvement of the signal quality. I could sense a palpable difference between the resolution clarity on content played via Apple Music vs Tidal. Kudos for a small speaker showing such nuances!!

I wish there was an option to buy two of these and play these in stereo mode. This could be an excellent no-fuss bedroom setup.
Did you get your ikea speaker in delhi?

For 15k you could check out the Bose soundlink mini. Consider Bose as just another brand. You could also check out the Sony SRS xb12 at under 5k.

What would be your purpose? Room filling or just near field casual listening?

MaSh
Mostly home but open space like a farm or even a car sometimes.

Did not get you. I requested for a link where this speaker is available for sale.

MaSh

@MaSh, since quoted my reply to Kartick on stereo pairing of the speakers, I assumed you were asking for the link to the mod video. Sorry.

As for the purchasing link, I gave it in my first post in the thread. Only available in their Hyderabad store:

I am happy with JBL Flip 3 - i bought this 2 years ago i think

good battery life too..

My bedroom isnt too big..

very nice sound - portable ( can take it to the kitchen or to the loo !! ) and quite rugged as well..

Last edited:
I am using bose soundlink bluetooth ii(not mini) for approx 4 years and they are pretty good to use in a small size. I can easily watch a movie on them without connecting charger and listening experience will also be pretty good.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back