"Bluray" copies.

Hi all,

If you are very keen on quality and willing to test your patience for quality I can recommend sites for downloading blu-ray rip movies in MKV and m2ts format rather than buying the so called fake blu-ray (actually dual layer DVD).

System required:
-> Full HD/HD TV
-> Full high deifinition media players like Popcorn Hour, Tvix, Western Digital HD media player etc.
-> Rapidshare/Megaupload/Netfolder premium account.
-> Broadband of 2Mbps (preferable)

Currently, I have Popcorn Hour A-110 connected to my Samsung 46" LCD thro' HDMI 1.3a with Onkyo HTS-670 system.

Have a rapidshare premium account (cost 2000/- approx - 6 months) and last six months I have downloaded 72 movies (mix of both 720p & 1080p)

Cost: Around Rs.70 per movie (incl broadband, excluding electricity)

Cheers

I did purchase bluray dvd(so called blue ray copy) from bangalore national market. He was quoting 100rs per cd, but i could get for less since i was his regular customer. purchased iron man. Yet to see the movie. will let you know the advantages then.

Thanks,
Prakash

Hi all,

If you are very keen on quality and willing to test your patience for quality I can recommend sites for downloading blu-ray rip movies in MKV and m2ts format rather than buying the so called fake blu-ray (actually dual layer DVD).

System required:
-> Full HD/HD TV
-> Full high deifinition media players like Popcorn Hour, Tvix, Western Digital HD media player etc.
-> Rapidshare/Megaupload/Netfolder premium account.
-> Broadband of 2Mbps (preferable)

Currently, I have Popcorn Hour A-110 connected to my Samsung 46" LCD thro' HDMI 1.3a with Onkyo HTS-670 system.

Have a rapidshare premium account (cost 2000/- approx - 6 months) and last six months I have downloaded 72 movies (mix of both 720p & 1080p)

Cost: Around Rs.70 per movie (incl broadband, excluding electricity)

Cheers

An interesting topic that would be started as separate thread and you tell us the calculation also. Will benefit other members too

An interesting topic that would be started as separate thread and you tell us the calculation also. Will benefit other members too

Not really. Better to exchange personal emails and discuss such stuff. Would most probably lead to an "infraction" here.

I mean the illegal d/l part of the discussion.

Last edited:
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back