Bose Headphone

Hi All,

I have seen bose headphone in the following site.But rate was very cheap.I feel this will be cheating.Anyone know about this.

High Quality IE2 Headphones - OEM at Best Prices - Shopclues Online Shopping Store

did you manage to check other headphones from same seller. he is honest in being open about the replica's

quote from the site : product details

"Color will be available depending on Stock.
Note: This Product is Genuine Copy of the Original"

I have seen few shops selling Bose products ....Is Bose giving dealership at last ??

This one is not original, Seller has given enough hints.
Presence of these words, high quality & OEM, are a dead giveaway.
Also, under the head FEATURES, the brand is listed as OEM.

There is one person in Delhi who tried to sell me a Bose replica by not telling me that it was a copy. The build quality was 99% there so it could not be immediately be taken for a fake. Thank god I opened it and auditioned the same. The moment I put it to my ear, it was a WTF !! moment for me. I was appalled by the SQ and immediately thanked him for his time and got the hell out of there. I considered myself lucky to not fall prey to this and saved my money.

Bose counterfeits are widespread in the market. So anything which is available at an unbelievably low prices, try to ignore it.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back