bose lifestyle 40

shajichundan

Dear All

need your help to get my audio system Bose Lifestyle 40 repaired. The comany has said no as this is a discontinued model , bought in 2002/2003 from Dubai . The remote and the mini amp not getting connected.. this is an swesome sound system dont want to get rid off as suggested by the Bose people . thanks a lot

shaji c

Attachments

• bose LF 40.PNG
    bose LF 40.PNG
    120.4 KB · Views: 12
  • bose remote.PNG
    bose remote.PNG
    103.5 KB · Views: 12
Dear All

need your help to get my audio system Bose Lifestyle 40 repaired. The comany has said no as this is a discontinued model , bought in 2002/2003 from Dubai . The remote and the mini amp not getting connected.. this is an swesome sound system dont want to get rid off as suggested by the Bose people . thanks a lot

shaji c

Hi

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find most of the answers to your queries or challenges related to AV in the knowledge rich threads we have on this excellent website. Please browse the various sections.

There are very few skilled repairers who can really resolve the issue you are facing. Suggest Google searches based on your location to find the same.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back