Bought new APPLE IPOD4 TOUCH &SENNHEISER HD408

n_sachin84

HI,
PURCHASED APPLE IPOD TOUCH 4 AND SENNHEISSER HEADPHONE HD 408.
SOUND IS VERY GOOD AND APPLE TOUCH IS GREAT.JUST ENJOYING IT.
:):clapping::yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG036.jpg
    IMG036.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 149
i wanna update my ipod nano 5th gen earphone.im interested in earphone only.
but my frineds says dont go 2 earphones,try headphones...like HD800 OR 680.
but im not a audiofile.i want 2 hear good sound quality,like hifi system.
i go 2 reliance istore,hear HD408 DEMO.its fine.im confused now.
which one better?earphone or headphone?
headphone earpads easy 2 damage.thats only i hate headphones.plz quide me

Last edited:
HI,
PURCHASED APPLE IPOD TOUCH 4 AND SENNHEISSER HEADPHONE HD 408.
SOUND IS VERY GOOD AND APPLE TOUCH IS GREAT.JUST ENJOYING IT.
:):clapping::yahoo:

Congratulations Sachin !

I am planning to get a new headphone. How do you find HD408 ? Is it comfortable for continuous listening for a couple of hours ? Did to try any other headphone before selecting this model? By the way , I see that Flipkart is offering is for Rs: 2040/-

i wanna update my ipod nano 5th gen earphone.im interested in earphone only.
but my frineds says dont go 2 earphones,try headphones...like HD800 OR 680.
but im not a audiofile.i want 2 hear good sound quality,like hifi system.
i go 2 reliance istore,hear HD408 DEMO.its fine.im confused now.
which one better?earphone or headphone?
headphone earpads easy 2 damage.thats only i hate headphones.plz quide me

Earphones, if you find it comfortable, go for it. Some people find it inconvenient for long listening. Its best you hear different earphones and find whats acceptable to you.

Check the a/v purchase thread, you will see the popular earphones as well as headphones. Buy what sounds good to you at the budget levels you are comfortable with.

A lot of the quality of music is dependent on the quality of source music. If you are primarily listening to 128kbps mp3 or eqvt. buy things that are more convenient than 'audiophile'.

Hi all,
sennheiser hd408 is good only with ipod. Hi's and midsr good but lows r weak.bass is really great.but give very detailed sound if u have music player with eq.
My suggestion witness ur taste b4 buying as taste varies from person to person and music type.

Earphones, if you find it comfortable, go for it. Some people find it inconvenient for long listening. Its best you hear different earphones and find whats acceptable to you.

Check the a/v purchase thread, you will see the popular earphones as well as headphones. Buy what sounds good to you at the budget levels you are comfortable with.

A lot of the quality of music is dependent on the quality of source music. If you are primarily listening to 128kbps mp3 or eqvt. buy things that are more convenient than 'audiophile'.

my primary listening apple lossless formate & flac.
im on t a audiofile.but i need better sound quality like audiofile.
im not interested in mp3 listening.i can listen ipod only.
basically im a frequent traveler.so i need earphones or headphones for long listening.
i can use earphones only.coz,headphones earpad getting damage easily.
i want 2 know,which one gives best sound quality for my ipod,listening lossless formate music?
earphone or headphones?

Last edited:
hi,
I am having earphone as well as headphone.earphones whatever maybequality fatigues ears andheadphone don'ts.soits ur personalchoice asper ur convinience.hor me sennheiser hd208 is ok.

sennheizer HD 408 got only 3star in what hifi magazine.its reviewd Against-
Overbearing bass.thats only i can consider earphones....any HD408 user...plz share ur experience

hi,
sennheiser hd408is ok for me .forget what hifi.listen with ipod or any music player which has good eq.For me it is best till whatever i have used.lows and mids r good ,only thing is that they shoud have given big wire. use flat mode of music in equalize rthan rock mode . if u listen to guzarish and other songs like eagles,don williams and tandora on iphone it sounds really amazing.some what it lacks on too low nodes.
Again music is very personal for everybody as taste varies from person to person.

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back