Bravia HX850 successor -W900A with Quantum Dot !

Zouresh, I beg to differ. The quantum dot tech make the Sony 9 series more vibrant. Though I have demoed only with the demo material of Sony, still you can feel the special colour production of the set with respect to Sony 8 series itself. Anyway, may be with 4k technology it will be more pronounced and useful, but even with full HD material it should still give a WOW factor to the display. I simply loved it, but alas, it's not for poor people like us :(

I agree with you manzb and I say this from my own experience. I have had the hx850 before for a while and now I have the W900A at home. The W900A is better at reproducing colors as compared to the HX850 for any source material (HD Movies, Blu-Rays, Normal Cable TV, etc).

Thanks for reply
actually all the 3 lines are on one line only, for edited used as three images
i might be used 1 hr before checking this code.
so i got sealed piece :yahoo:

great help
thank you all

Congrats badboyII on your purchase. :clapping:
Let us know your review of the TV once you have used it for a while.

its great TV, never expected such great colors and picture quality.

till yet i have used Monitor for TV. b'coz picture colors are not good in TV's in CRT or LCD.
that's y didnt purchaged TV earlier. in our country we may not get big size monitors. so decided to buy this tv.

now am happy with this model.
y'day i watched G.I. Joe Retaliation in 3D, while watching this movie :)

great

then you will get for 84K, in my matter some issues was happend so they given for 85k

Bajaj Electronics, Madina guda

but you should be care about product, that they are saying they have to open every product and chk the accessories and repack it again. so in this case i got it in 3rd time company sealed one.

Last edited:
great

then you will get 84K, in my matter some issues was happend so they given for 85k

Bajaj Electronics, Madina guda

but you should be care about product, that they are saying they have to open every product and chk the accessories and repack it again. so in this case i got it in 3rd time company sealed one.

Thanks for your reply.

I tried those settings but didn't like it much. I have gone in for the vivid mode with a few tweaked settings.

Im using standard mode above mentioned settings also were too dull for me didnt like the cnet settings either

You mean 46W950A?
Mrp for that it 1.07L
Try to get a better deal, try in other outlets you can get it for 99k atleast
Even in sony showrooms they Are selling it at 1.04L
or wait for croma retail online to get it in stock, I got mine last week for 80k from croma online and it's not a demo piece,it's a new one :)

Last edited:
I tried for 46w950A for new , seems none other than display ones. What's the max hours that can be accommodated for a display one? Awaiting...

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back