Buying a Pro ject

My TT stopped working and I was expecting the worst. However it turned out that the adapter is not working.
This is the 2nd adapter replacement as the original one didn't function from day 1.
So, I went to the local electronic store and picked up a 15v adapter.
My TT started working again.

Just wanted to know if I have to confirm on any other parameters while picking up an adapter from the local mkt.
All the adapters (even original) come from China.

Do share your views.

My TT stopped working and I was expecting the worst. However it turned out that the adapter is not working.
This is the 2nd adapter replacement as the original one didn't function from day 1.
So, I went to the local electronic store and picked up a 15v adapter.
My TT started working again.

Just wanted to know if I have to confirm on any other parameters while picking up an adapter from the local mkt.
All the adapters (even original) come from China.

Do share your views.
I think it will be much better if you can get a transformer based power supply, tailor made.

Dear All,

The following pic is of the adapter. Do i buy an adapter from the local store?
Do let me know.
I shall suggest you to use a 12v SMPS based power supply instead of the regular adapter found in the store (if your motor requirement is 12v). The SMPS based 12 Volt supply is easily available in all electric stores, which you will need to assemble in a small box with proper terminations.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back