Buying Accuphase through Japanese website through White Rabbit Express

Hi all
Been reading quite a bit of accuphase bashing here. Not this particular thread but just in general.

The point that's true is the highish prices locally. That probably means it must punch above its weight sadly.

On another thread there is someone asking about the E A480 and I personally think it's just a fantastic one box solution.
Anycase I love the brand and everything about it and have had the integrated the preamp the power amps and the fantastic cd players for over a decade driving a range of contrasting speakers and the electronics never disappoint.
Cheers
PS Have nothing for or against the distributor

Attachments

• 20211108_221520.jpg
    20211108_221520.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 45
Hi all
Been reading quite a bit of accuphase bashing here. Not this particular thread but just in general.

The point that's true is the highish prices locally. That probably means it must punch above its weight sadly.

On another thread there is someone asking about the E A480 and I personally think it's just a fantastic one box solution.
Anycase I love the brand and everything about it and have had the integrated the preamp the power amps and the fantastic cd players for over a decade driving a range of contrasting speakers and the electronics never disappoint.
Cheers

Hi all

Cheers
You should post this on the other thread where we were bashing Accuphase prices, but I ended up buying the integrated. And I LOVE IT.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back