CA 640C v2 is back!

xela

Hi All!

Thanks God! . . . The store sent me a new CA 640C v2! . . .It's playing while I'm writing this post . . . Really, there is an ocean of difference, in audio quality, between a dedicated CDP and universal dvd player . . .Thank you all my friends!:D

xela

Congratulations!! I can hear both the sigh or relief and the joy and pride in your words. Enjoy your music.

BTW, a curiosity. What kind of music do you listen to?

Cheers

Hi,

Xela Thank god indeed ;) !! Am glad it all worked out for you !

Now happing listening to this and improved sound :)!!

Regards.

Thanks Aku, Soundsgreat and Venkat! . . .

Venkat, I love jazz (and its variations), rock, little of blues, country.

Regards!

Thanks Psychotropic!

What I read from the "I'm listening. . ." thread, the kind of music we were enjoying/listening, I can safely assume that we are at the same age bracket, more or less! . . . middle and/or late 40s . . .:)

Venkat, I love jazz (and its variations), rock, little of blues, country.

Excellent. With the exception of Country (substitute "Folk", perhaps) these are also my 3 favourite genres. Glad to know your CD player is working to your satisfaction and the situation was resolved quickly.

Looking forward to more of your entries in the "Right now I am listening to..." thread.

Particleman, it's nice to know that we have the same favorite genres . . . save for the folk . . .:)

Yes, I'm very grateful it was resolved without much difficulty . . . and now enjoying the music!:D

And yeah, I will be posting in "Right now I am listening to..." thread! . . .

Regards!

Hi All!

Thanks God! . . . The store sent me a new CA 640C v2! . . .It's playing while I'm writing this post . . . Really, there is an ocean of difference, in audio quality, between a dedicated CDP and universal dvd player . . .Thank you all my friends!:D

xela

Xela,

It seems that you are very happy now. Congratulations!

Regards,
Muthusami. S

Yes, indeed Muthusami S!

With the dedicated CDP, the audio is very distinct compared with the DVD player. Also, my wife remarked that the sounds is very crisp and fine! . . . :D

Regards!

xela

Yes, indeed Muthusami S!

With the dedicated CDP, the audio is very distinct compared with the DVD player. Also, my wife remarked that the sounds is very crisp and fine! . . . :D

Regards!

xela
Xela,

In fact, I am also planning to have a dedicated audio CD player to enjoy more music and to find out the difference in sound quality when compared to a DVD player. I use Philips DVD642K DVD player for music listening. By the way, is it possible to tell me for how much you bought the CDP.

Thanks,
Muthusami. S

Hi Muthusami S.

The price at which Xela bought the cd player wont be of much importance to us as Xela is from Phillipines.

Hi Rikhav!

Yes, Muthusami S, I'm in the Phil but we have a 1:1 foreign exchange rate . . . I bought it for Php17K. . . I read from the forum that the price in India is within that price range. . .

Best regards!

xela

Hi Rikhav!

Yes, Muthusami S, I'm in the Phil but we have a 1:1 foreign exchange rate . . . I bought it for Php17K. . . I read from the forum that the price in India is within that price range. . .

Best regards!

xela

640C sells here around Rs28000, some 2-3K discount possible.

Hi Rikhav!

Best regards!

xela

Thank you Xela.

Dude, I don't think that's right....i can confirm but I think it's available for around 20k....the 340C is available for 14k....the 540C for around 18k...and i think the 640C for around 20k.....but i should check this up...

640C sells here around Rs28000, some 2-3K discount possible.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back