Cabinet Build for Gr-Research X-LS Encore kit

Sorry I somehow missed this. Captain, it would be 5mm on all the inner walls excluding the front, right? I think it would be close to 11% down considering the bracing scheme that is suggested and the volume of the port. But this is all moot now.

still feel something is wrong. It won't be that big difference. Regarding double stacking front and back, nothing can be said for rear panel double stacking. I found it make heavy box still stable and less resonating compared to my other boxes.

still feel something is wrong. It won't be that big difference.
I too feel so. Of course stating from the face value of the dimensions of speakers and the bitumen sheet. Anyways, since I'm looking at pure bitumen sheets, it is moot in more ways than one. :)
Regarding double stacking front and back, nothing can be said for rear panel double stacking. I found it make heavy box still stable and less resonating compared to my other boxes.
I too feel that the back side need not be double stacked.

I am surprise I found a lot of X Series fans here.

For those who wants XLS Encore or X-CS Encore, there is a company which distributing them at the moment.

Their url is Welcome to Curve Acoustics - Malaysia's first online audiophile store - Home

There was a group buy on this forum some time ago. See: http://www.hifivision.com/diy/19688-best-ever-deal-loudspeaker-kits.html.

I'm a happy X-LS builder-owner. Agree wholeheartedly with the first review you linked in your previous posts.

BTW, how much would be RM 1300 in Indian Rupees?

Back