Cambridge CA640 cdp skipping

afj

hi
i moved from south africa back to hyderabad a few months ago. about a month ago my cdp started skipping. when i touched it it was really hot. so i switched it off for a couple of days and when i tried it again it still skipped. it wasnt hot this time (it started skipping about a minute into the song). any suggestions

i think you can find the replacement lens in the gujarati gulley/haridas market(near koti busstop)-there is a shop specilized in selling the cd player lens(not remember the name exactly).just have a look by taking the player along with you.try your luck.

Why even look at such places. I am sure you can find a replacement lens from a accredited dealer of CA. A local repair shop should be able to replace the lens for you.

Cheers

thanks guys will clean it first and if the problem persists will take it in to a authorised repair guy

The last I heard, the constant skipping resulting in increased fitness levels for the owner - due to elevated heart rate and increased metabolism :)

Cheers

when my cdp skips it makes my heart skip too. then i have a drink to calm myself down. some theories suggest that thats good for your health too:)

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back